Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:40:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Its always a pleasure to make an announcement Started by: El_Nino on Dec 27, '08 10:49
A rather rough looking El_Nino wanders out of a detroit bar supported by Frijj, Flash-Fire and Flame.

As the more observant of you will have noticed, neither I or Guardian have been around much over the past few days. I will be blunt Hic we have been celebrating. Guardian has been recognised for his hard drinking and tendency to chat up scottish gangsters with the rank of Don.

I will keep this rough because I haven't slept for 3 days and have been drinking with our family for 2 of those days.

El_Nino makes a signal and a young gangster appears with a glass of whiskey

Ladies, Gentlemen and Acute, I give you latest Don of Detroit and the newest Don in the seven cities Mr Guardian.

Raising the glass of whiskey in a salute he downs it in one

Anyone wishing to join in the celebrations I invite you one and all. I would also love it if you would mail our family barman Frijj to let him know what you want to drink.
Report Post Tip
Today is a great day indeed, I am more pleased about Don Guardian than any before him, I know you have worked for this for so long and I am pleased to see your work has paid off.

May you live long and do great things for the world of ours.
Report Post Tip
Stands up and applauds

"Never forget where you came from and who helped you get to where you are now."

That's a motto we should all live by. Guardian is a man who served his family as RHM under Don Zoey and now has taken the reins as a Don himself. He truly deserves this title bestowed upon him in the city of Detroit of all places. Of course, such a title could not possibly command the kind of respect he does just with his actions and words alone on the streets.

My friend, it was an honor to once call you boss, and it will always be an honor to call you a friend.

But now it is an honor to call you Don. Many many congratulations and best wishes mate.

All the best,

-GF-
Report Post Tip
Still trying to keep El Nino on his feet, Flash takes a swig from his flask

Congratulations Boss, I knew you'd get there eventually.

Looks over at Nino

Man you need a breath mint.
Report Post Tip
Welcome to the Newest Don

Well done sir I hope you are here for a long time to come yet

Zpack runs back to his favorite corner and starts to peddle his meds again
Report Post Tip
Detroit has been blessed yet again with another Don, today is a good day for the city.

Very deserved Guardian and I have no doubt you will live up to the rank.

Congratulations to you and your family on the honor you have been given.

Prozac
Report Post Tip
Danny applauds

Well done Don Guardian, as all I can only congratulate you and wish you furthermore the best of luck!
Report Post Tip
I wish you the best of luck
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Guardian. You've always worked hard for the family. You deserve this honor.
Report Post Tip
Congrats boss!
Report Post Tip
Your hard work and protection means a lot to our family so its great to see you shine in a city that already has a great thing going for it.

Congrats boss definitly deserved!
Report Post Tip
Congrats big fella, delighted for you!
Report Post Tip
Heres to you Don Guardian.

Salute! Cent anni!
Report Post Tip
Congrats :)
Report Post Tip
Awesome, being a member of the Detroit super-family, was delighted by the news of the latest promotion, courtesy of the Royal Queen-Tyrant Godmother Marietta. He laughed and he smiled and he clapped. And he jumped up and down on the spot. All happy, like.

Congratulations, Mr. Don. Guardian, sir! I is hoping you is to live longer and prosper, like. And stuff!

He spins around on the spot and runs off into the sunset. Falling over many many many times.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Don Guardian!

Cheers
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Guardian, we all knew it was coming when you went bold.

Don't let it go to your head...we still need ya down to earth...

Congratz AGAIN!
Report Post Tip
The best of luck to you, Don Guardian!!

It's an honor to be a part of this family.. Congratulations!

(But you still can't have GoodFella) :P
Report Post Tip
Well in son!

*raises his glass and necks it*

Well in ;)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Guardian!

You definitely deserve this, i'm very pleased to see you reach this.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Its always a pleasure to make an announcement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL