Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:45:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas no longer empty. Started by: Guardian on Dec 27, '08 13:39
em>Sees the crowd standing in anticipation as the newly ranked Don approaches with his most trusted Bodyguards
The Don takes a deep breath and mumbles to himself, that he shouldnt have had that extra shot of whisky from El_Nino the *&$*%$.

The city of Las Vegas has been empty for too long now, and its my business to introduce the two people, us the leaders have decided can take the city forward and to make it prosper from its current lifeless condition.

Acute Its been a long time coming! Maybe because your Scottish! Who knows really. You have been a delight to work with once again and ill be disappointed when you leave, but i wish you all the best! I am certain you will do the city proud

Mr_MFer to be honest, with never been fully acquainted but ive heard great things about you! The words ive been told about you, only fill me with excitement and great expectations so..Good luck and all the best I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the city.

Congratulations to both of you, May you both bring the city that was once bright and full off life back to its former self then take it one step further. To the pair of you good luck in Las Vegas.

Before the crowds manage to get within touching distance of the Don, his Bodyguards take him down the back alley to where his transport awaits.
Report Post Tip
MOWF listens to the new auths with excitement.

MFer...Acute...I have the honor of working with the both of you in Los De Abajo, and I enjoyed it.

I am now glad to see you both are given a chance to shine. I await to see the things you two can accomplish together, you are both great men.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you both, I have had the pleasure of having you both in my family even though Acute for only a short time.

You both will do well for LV of that I have no doubt.

Its always hard to lose a strong member of the family such as MFer but always a pleasure to see it for setting up their own family.

To you both I say good luck and I look forward to seeing how things turn out in LV with both of you at the helm.

Congratulations again.

Prozac
Report Post Tip
Congrats and i wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey happily notices his two friends receiving auth to start up their families

Acute? You'd be better off having MagicMan in charge.

Mr_MFer? At least apes didn't get it this time.

Congrats to both of you!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to both I wish you the best.
Report Post Tip
Congratz guys!

Well deserved.
Report Post Tip
As my good old friend MOWF, I had pleasure to work aside the both of you under Don Azuela - may he rest in peace.

I'm very sure that the both of you will do good in LV and your families will proper well.

I wish you the best of luck, congratulations Acute and MFer

- Danny Ocean
Report Post Tip
congrats guys and girls well earned
Report Post Tip
I echo the comments before. Congrats & I look forward to seeing what you do to my fathers former home, Las Vegas!
Report Post Tip
You're right DeathKnight.. MFer is a big girl!
Report Post Tip
congrats to the both of yall
Report Post Tip
Yea Acute, I'm a big girl. What is the name of your crew again? Umm...
Report Post Tip
Congrats folks on the Promotions

Make LV a place to come / And turn on a light for me :}
Report Post Tip
Effing brilliant, congrats to both....especially you Acute, you are so damn hot this was always going to happen. No-one deserves a chance more than you bud.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to both of you. I am sure we have placed Vegas in good hands. Bring it back to its glory days boys!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations guys...good stuff!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations the pair of you its great to see the city of Vegas living again.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations both Acute & MFer... w0ot Vegas
Report Post Tip
Vegas just didnt seem right when it was empty. I still have my plot of land waiting for me right up next to you all :) But until then, i know full well you both can handle it accordingly there. Great job :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas no longer empty.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL