Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:40:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Acute: A Butlers Tale Started by: Acute on Dec 27, '08 14:52
Stepping with care around all the bodies strewn across the streets, Acute makes his way to a crowd that has assembled. He adjusts his collar, takes in a breath of the brisk afternoon air and begins to address the good people.. and RourkeyRourke.

It gives me great pleasure to say that I will be working alongside Mr_MFer in Las Vegas in a bid to try and bring the good times back the ailing City of Sin. I'm sure you will all join with me in welcoming them to the city as well.

It is with this news that I would like to take a little bit of time to say RIP to all of those who have fallen in the last few weeks, and to express my thanks to all the Crew Leaders for allowing me this great honour. This will be the first time in my family line's history to make the step up to purchasing a Headquarters of my own to operate out of and I intend to fully make the most of it.

I also must take the time to acknowledge the kindness shown to me by the late great Zoey and also Prozac for taking me in after Don Azuela unfortunately took a bullet to the face.

And with that, I would like to introduce you all to the newest family to grace the streets of Las Vegas. You see, a long time ago I had an affair with BrianRourke's nan, and the one memory I have of her was not her skill and obvious prowess as a lady of the night but how she would continually compliment me on my ruggish good looks. It is with great honour to announce that The Cuties have arrived!

Grasping at a picture of Guardian sporting a ginger afro, Acute takes a step back and admires RourkeyRourke's lovely eyes from afar..
Report Post Tip
I misread, I thought it said something about Butter. I was sorely disappointed.

Congrats little fella.
Report Post Tip
It was an honor to take you in back during the unfortunate incident that took Azuela from this world of ours. I am glad to see you finally up and running your own familly and I know you will do great things.

Good luck to you and your family.

Congratulations again.

Prozac
Report Post Tip
As I said elsewhere, no one deserves this more than you and it's long, long overdue. Enjoy it Acute, I'm sure you will go far.
Report Post Tip
LilWayne Walks to th street and watches in the crowd.

"congrats Boss and i hope you the best of luck and i am looking forward to serving you."
Report Post Tip
Congrats Acute!

Seeing your name in bold made me smile and giggle a little schoolgirl's giggle.

Drop by anytime, just like MFer. Preferably not at the same time, I don't know if I can handle the two of you.

Phantom smiles.

Congratulations again.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Boss I'm know you will do a wonderful job.

Shakes Acute's hand and hustles back off to work
Report Post Tip
*tilts hat*

Hope everything goes well my man! Congrats!!
Report Post Tip
"Congrats boss, and good luck."

Jack takes a sip of his Rum.

"Lets Celebrate this moment."
Report Post Tip
Congratz Acute.

I wish you the best of luck with your new family.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Acute.
Report Post Tip
Monique stumbles in with her tequila bottle!

Lets Celebrate!.. AGAIN..
Report Post Tip
Congratulations you lovely scottish man :)
Report Post Tip
Acute. Congratulations. This is so awesome. You can do many good things in vegas. ohhh, the first new law should ban all those naked rourkes running around.. Some are cute sure, but the rest..well.. eww...lol

Seriously though, great job :)

~HS
Report Post Tip
Good luck in Vegas Acute, this was a long time coming and I'm glad your bloodline will get this chance to prove yourself.

Congratulations sir.
Report Post Tip
I'm sure you'll do everyone proud!
Report Post Tip
Aww, what a nice lady BrianRourkes nan is.

congratulations Acute, i'm sure you'll do a fine job with the Cuties.
Report Post Tip
Whoop another BRIT in their new bold suits, this is great for us ENGLISH folk

go team Acute :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats friendling.

Do me proud.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Acute: A Butlers Tale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL