Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:06:16
Page:  1 
Out of the Mountains: The Potosi Mob Started by: Mr_MFer on Dec 27, '08 17:05
Mr_MFer comes huffing out of the mountains in his new jogging gear with plans on making an announcement.

You like the new jogging suit? Very bold don't you think?

I would like to start off with thanking Prozac, Guardian and the other current crew leaders who have agreed to let me have this current position. Special double thanks going to Prozac for taking me in after my last idiotic crew leader, Azuela, got himself killed in a boating accident. I mean who goes boating alone when they can't swim? (Don't listen to that bullet to the face theory that Acute has been spouting. Lead was not in the make of the type of pipes that Azuela let near his face.)

Like Acute has already said, it will give him great pleasure to work next to me in Las Vegas. Congratulations to him for earning that honor. I hope I don't have to help him out too much.

So I guess I need to explain why I've had to hustle my way in from out yonder. Waves his arms towards the majestic mountain back drop.

I've always wanted a mountain hideaway and an old friend told me about a spot out here in Nevada where they used to mine the lead for our precious bullets. I figured, why not combine my love for hot lead(take that as you may) and for mountain hiking by building my new HQ out here at Potosi Mountain. And with that I introduce you too the Potosi Mob.

Realizes he is exhausted and waves down a cab to take him back to his HQ. Thinks to himself, is it just me or does this cab driver bear a striking resemblance to RourkeyRourke.
Report Post Tip
Ahhh my friend Mr_MFer, it has been fun having you in the family as our ancestors had their dealing in our past just as we have now. I am happy to see you with your own family and wish you and yours nothing but luck.

Should you ever need anything of me of course all you need to do is ask.

Congratulations my friend.

Prozac
Report Post Tip
LilWayne Walks to the Streets.

"Congrats Mr_MFer, I wish the best for you sir."
Report Post Tip
What kind of world do we live in when an MFer like this can run a crime family....

He chuckles to himself.

Congrats old friend. I look forward to seeing what you do with this great oppurtunity.
Report Post Tip
MFer, my family line has known yours for quite a while and it will be an honor to work with you.

Phantom tips his hat

Anytime you're in Chicago stop by our HQ and have a drink.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr_MFer. Boss, please don't wear the powder blue jogging suit again.
Report Post Tip
Monique giggles at Mr_MFer's jogger gear which is obviously a few sizes too small on him

Congratulations MFer!!
Report Post Tip
This M'fer has a crew!!!! lol great job MF it's been a long time coming :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Out of the Mountains: The Potosi Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL