Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:49
Page:  1 
You fill in the Story! Started by: MIDNIGHTPOISON on Dec 27, '08 18:52
As Agent 47 looked down the barrel of his 50 Cal. Barrett Sniper setting up to shoot the Russian Zar through a pane of bullet proof glass something occured to him. He was on top of a 21 story building taking aim at the lower 15 story building the Zar was on. How would he escape? He figured that he would compromise as he goes. Once the Zar is behind the case of plexi glass to give his speech, he will be standing perfectly still. That was the time to strike.The thought of not escaping made him nervous. Every creak of the building made him twitch. A bird landed on a peice of metal grating and made a loud crash that caused him to make his first and last mistake. He jerked his head around like a whip expecting a person but what he got was a thudering BOOM. He realized that he had accidently pulled the trigger and alerted everyone of his position and also to hide the Zar. There was no escaping, helicopters and special forces teams were on their way at the second. So...

This is where you all fill in the rest of the story.

Have fun.
Report Post Tip
Agent 47 puts the rifle inside the case and turns on the bomb and throws it down two floors to disclose him location. He heads over to an airvent the he seen of the lay out in the prep. He slides down it and it leads to a brum closent. He sneaks out and sees a person walking by, Agent 47 asks him "Sir, Can you help me? I have seemed to dropped my pass in and kick it under this door." The man agrees to help and start to help. Agent 47 pulls out him fiberwire and choaks him. He hide the man in the closent and take his clothes and pass. He processed to the elevtor in an act of panic from the explotion that just exploded....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You fill in the Story!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL