Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:32
Page:  1 
The Princess Started by: PrettyPrettyPrincess on Dec 27, '08 21:55
PrettyPrettyPrincess was walking down a well known street to her in Detroit. Her mother's Muffin Shop had been built there years ago, recently she had died. For the normal reasons of course, nothing out of the ordinary like old age. She had gone out of town for a vacation and had forgotten to talk to Marietta and Zoey about it. Obviously the second she stepped into the airport to fly back to Detroit she was shot.

But that was old news, PrettyPrettyPrincess was fifteen now and thanks to her mother, she was already used to the life. She had started in it young, slowly but surely and of course secretly. It was quite an easy task considering Princess didn't have a real father. Well, she did, but a donor. Her mother had been much too careful to let herself get caught up in such a mess.

Alise had brought Princess along on her first petty when she was three. As Princess grew older and because she would soon be easily recognisable, Alise thought out new ways of bringing her daughter along. She would send her in with some money to buy something and would run in after a few minutes to do the job. No one ever connected the little girl and Alise together so they just kept doing it. Soon Alise started to let Princess do some petties herself, with a knife.

As the years went by Princess started to create her own network, that even her mother did not know about because Alise had once said: "Your network is yours and only yours, don't show it to anyone unless you have to and that is not if you had a gun to the head."

All in all, Alise had created a perfect beginning for Princess, knowing that one day it would all fall apart - in one way or another.

So here she was, walking down the so called "Muffin Street" that had lost it's name. No one really came to the street anymore, not even someone moderately important. Looking back around Princess grinned to herself.

Definitely no one important, she said almost laughing.

I'm important, babe, exclaimed a gruff man behind her closing the distance fast.

Spinning around Princess glared at the man, giving him a quick once over - average sized, good build, drunky, druggie. That was all she needed to know, not important. She turned back around and started to walk away.

Aaw common, don't give me that babe, he said as he put a hand on her waist.

Princess whipped herself around pulling out her knife and flipping it in mid air so the blade faced the ground, she stabbed the man in between the ribs and slashed upwards, finally pulling out the blade from the man's torso with a devilish grin.

Don't. Touch. The Princess, she whispered in his ear as he crumbled to the ground.
Report Post Tip
Mickey watching this, thought to himself, this is a girl who would do wonders at Relentless.

Glad to have a princess like yourself with us. I knew your mother and she was a fine woman. Don't worry, I'll make sure that no one touches the princess.
Report Post Tip
Princess turned to the sound of Mickey's voice smilling.

She was... Then again she's dead so she went wrong somewhere right? she said as a small laugh slipped from her mouth. I apreciate it, she finished as she started back down the street, a smile quivering at the corner of her lips.
Report Post Tip
High Society, seeing this act butchery, was enticed, and approached Princess, slowly

"Don't shank me Princess, i come in peace..lol

"A well aimed shot like that shows great promise. I am a bit concerned for my own safety, but i risk it anyway just to speak with you High society smiles "If you ever need a place to get away from it all, i know some people."

"Here's my card." :) "and be careful where you point that knife :P "

HS climbs into a black car, and speeds away into the night
Report Post Tip
Awesome was busy talking to a homeless person about the inherent contradictions and hypocrisy of a capitalist-market economy when he saw a woman gutting a man like a fish. He laughed. And ignored the homeless person. Which was a good thing. Because the homeless person wasn't very smart. Didn't know what capitalism was. Oh, and he'd heard the woman think about muffin shops. And Awesome liked muffins. That he did. So, he ran over to the PrettyPrettyPrincess, tapped her on the right shoulder, and ran around her left to face her.

"Oooh, I heard you thinking about muffins. Can I have one? Pretty pretty please?"
Report Post Tip
I think that homeless person was my mom......rofl
Report Post Tip
PrettyPrettyPrincess turns around slowly and happily to see High Society coming her way. She quickly assesed the matter and started to wipe off her knife listening carefully. Putting back her knife into her clothes, she took the card from High Society trying to smile unsucessfully. Hearing more footsteps she made a mental note that doing those things right there brought attention and that she needed to be ready for it.

Feeling the light tap on her shoulder she spun around, realising the tapper had done the same she switched back to her original position.

You... You want a... ? Ha! Hahaha...

Shaking her head, Princess grinned and gave the man a Cranberry&Lemon Delight - her moms specialty. She started to walk off, thinking how she would have to leave thoughts of her mother behind.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Princess
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL