Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:32:06
Page:  1 
An Affair To Remember Started by: Mirage on Dec 27, '08 22:04
A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away. No, not really. A few months ago in Detroit a young lady named Mirage was questioned by the police for allegedly snatching a purse. Walking out of a bar a man noticed the lovely Mirage on the street. Their eyes locked together in a long lingering stare. It was lust at first sight. The man had never seen a woman as hot as her. Mirage was smitten too. She imagined the man riding up on a white horse and saving her like a knight in shining armor, but he didn't have a horse and wasn't wearing armor. He was wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans that fit snugly to show off his best assets.

The man slowly walked towards Mirage and winked at her. His close presence made her heart beat faster. No other man ever made her feel that way. The man whispered something to the policeman. It surprised Mirage when the officer tipped his hat at them and walked away. She happily held on to the stolen purse in her hands and smiled at the man. She was grateful he saved her from getting arrested. Her imagination went wild thinking of ways to thank him.

"What did you say to make him leave?" Mirage asked.

"I made him an offer he couldn't refuse." The incredibly handsome man answered with a twinkle in his mesmerizing eyes. He took Mirage's hand and kissed it then introduced himself, "Hello, I'm RourkeyRourke. Would you like to join me for a long night of dancing, drinking and sex. I promise... "

"Shut up." Mirage interrupted and put her hand over his mouth. "You had me at hello."

After RourkeyRourke's indecent proposal they left cold and dreary Detroit and went to France where they spent the next forty days and forty nights in bed. Near the end of their sex fest in Paris the couple passionately vowed to love each other forever and never spend a day or night apart. There was one small problem with their plan, though. RourkeyRourke was married.

"Mirage, my love." Rourkey began his confession, "What we've got here is failure to communicate." He lowered his head, unable to look into the eyes of his lover. "I'm married." He sighed and continued, "but I've never been good enough for my wife. While she has an easy job working for the Godfather I work on the cold mean streets of the city. I could've worked for the Godfather. I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

"You're not a bum." Mirage insisted and hugged him. "I don't sleep with bums." She smiled to reassure him. "I kill them." Their mouths met for a passionate kiss. Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.

"You're right. I'm not a bum." Rourkey was so happy with his new love he jumped on the bed and shouted, "I'm the king of the world!" He kneeled down and took Mirage's hand in his. "Darling, your mission, should you choose to accept, is to kill my wife and the big C I stole her from. It's the only way we can be together."

"I'll do anything for you, my love." Mirage said and playfully smacked his hand as he reached for his shirt. She threw the shirt across the room and asked, "What's her name?"

"Aurora." Rourkey answered.

"What the fuck?" Mirage yelled and stood up, "Are you crazy? I can't kill the Godfather's Right Hand!" She got dressed in a hurry and threw her things in a suitcase. "Aurora will kill me if she finds out about us. I have to get out of here now."

"No, don't leave. You make me want to be a better man." Rourkey pleaded and walked towards her, "You complete me."

"Oh Rourkey, I'd rather spend a lifetime with you than live all the ages of this world alone, but I must leave." Mirage had tears in her eyes as she picked up her suitcase and walked to the door. She turned around to look at Rourkey for the last time as she gestured to the view of the city outside their hotel window, "We'll always have Paris."
Report Post Tip
I would like to let the self proclaimed "King of the World" and Mirage know that they can relax. While you two spent your 40 days and 40 nights together, Aurora became lonely, as well as, suspicious.

Call it being in the right place at the right time, I guess. I filled the "void" left by The King during those 40 days and nights, well mostly nights.

Aurora won't kill you, Mirage. You opened the door for her to have some of the best times of her life. She may even thank you.
Report Post Tip
Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!!

lol. woah! sounds like quite a predicament ya got there
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Affair To Remember
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL