Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Scandal in the seven cities Started by: Prozac on Dec 28, '08 00:43
Now this may all be just a heresay but you know the things about rumors. They are true until proven false.

I hear tell of a "love" triangle of epic proportions in these fine cities of ours. Did I say triangle, nay I mean Octagon. This scandal runs so deep that octagon may not even cover it.

It all began the day FrankieFigs left to start his own family and took the lovely Ire along with him. Now of course this wouldnt raise suspicions but after moving out there were a few items left behind in their rooms that caused me to dig a little deeper into the matter.

Upon further investigation I found a secret passage that linked their rooms together and yet another that led to a completely private room that was decorated to shocking proportions. Once i entered this private room i was shocked to say the least. There was a circle of chairs all set in a semi circle with one main chair in the middle. Each of the chairs in the semi circle had a name etched into it. They consisted of Angel, Jimmythelionheart, Marietta, Hayley, Phantom-Ghost, FrankieFigs, MickeyRourke, Mr_MFer, Whiskey and finally ThomasRourke. The main chair was inscribed with Ire The Story Teller.

Yes folks thats right, story telling. Not just any stories though. Childrens bedtime stories. It seems that in the wee hours of the night all these tough hard mean stealing mafiosos, not that we do that sort of stuff, would sit around and listen to bedtime stories read by Ire and then curl up on mats and have little group sleeps.

I was stunned that this was going on in my own place of business. But have no fear, ive used all the evidence as fire wood to heat the mansion for the winter.

Shocked I tell you SHOCKED
Report Post Tip
falls on the ground laughing trying to hold back the tears spraying out of his eyes wowwwww cant beleive my boss does that lol thanks for the "info" Prozac
Report Post Tip
Ire listened to Prozac reveal the secret. "If only he knew what such stories actually were." she thought to herself.

Every night that group of people would gather in the room only to hear the stories of Prozac himself. With Angel, FrankieFigs and Ire all working directly with Prozac, they were able to gather a lot of information, all the information they gathered was written down into a book they fondly named "The Nightly Adventures of Prozac".

Needless to say, that book contains a lot of interesting facts and also some creepy ones. It was only after Prozac himself decided to reveal the secret of the story time gatherings that Ire decided she will reveal one of his stories each week.

She finished listening to Prozac with a huge smile in her face and returned to the DLS HQ to put her plan in action.
Report Post Tip
Clearly Ire you try to deflect the spotlight off of yourself.

No doubt said stories will be completely fabricated to try and implicate me in some sort of sordid affairs. I assure you the public that this is just a sad attempt to drag my honorable clean name through the mud to bring it down with them.

You see of course it couldnt have anything to do with me as I dont know how to read or write. I skipped the whole schooling thing to start my trianing at, MU, mafia university. There was no reading or writing there, just how to pick pockets, shoot guns, rob stores, and launder money.

That is all I can say on this matter for now.
Report Post Tip
We all know you haven't written it Mr. Prozac. Some of the names you mentioned, clearly still work inside your headquarters, that's how we gather the information to write the stories in this book.

You mentioned some quite big names there, sir. Would that people also fabricate such things? Will the masses believe it? We shall wait and see.

By the way, Luke is crying, it's your turn.

She nods at Prozac and goes back to her home.
Report Post Tip
Prozac takes Luke from Ire and hands her Bo

This baby thing is getting a bit hectic.

I clearly know that there could be no such book as I lead a boring life of solitude. I sit in my office counting the tiles on the floor over and over and over again every night so really this book must be quite the boring read.

I shall wait to see what fabrications are to be made available to the public of course.
Report Post Tip
I heard one story in which there was a Jar of Peanut Butter ( skippy..with nuts.. ), a closet full of dresses, a bag of fritos ( honey bbq ), and a volkswagon beetle.... I Can't say how the story turns out, but let's just say it definatley explains why the rourkes are a little off....lol :P

Is there truth to this story Prozac? It doesnt make you less of a man....well, maybe the last part would... :P j/k ;)
Report Post Tip
They were playing fantasy football! The horror! In your own humble HQ. :(
Report Post Tip
I know, I was quite saddened to find such a thing going on right under my own nose. From this day forth I will be doing random house cleanings and I will not let something like this slip past me again.

The least they could have done was to invite me in on their little secret but alas I was not.
Report Post Tip
lol
Report Post Tip
Laying in the corner on his personal nap-towel, sucking his thumb, and listening to a heartwarming telling of "Awesome Eats the Three Bears' Porridge," Muqtada gathers that there is some sort of a sandal developing. Stepping forward to make comment on the matter, he utters simply: I, for one, welcome our new story-telling overlords.
Report Post Tip
MOWF is standing out of the way of the crowd, listening to his former boss defend himself from the aligations of his ridiculous adventures of the night.

Don't worry Prozac, I believe you about all the stories being fake and such...

A book entitled "The Nightly Adventures of Prozac" falls out of his jacket...he looks down at it, and quickly picks it up...

You didn't see anything...

MOWF runs off to read his book.
Report Post Tip
I don't really feel like I need to say anything but, I like to nap.

I mean, really like to nap.
Report Post Tip
Prozac can count? Mickey rolls on the floor with laughter.
Report Post Tip
All I'm going to say is that you best not have thrown my effing blankie into the fire along with my chair. Or I'll be MAD. Not just mad, MAD.

I might even throw a temper tantrum if you're lucky!
Report Post Tip
If you ignore something long enough, will it just go away?
Report Post Tip
Yes but usually they take 1/2 of your stuff with them.
Report Post Tip
Hahahaha well its amazing what you find when you dig deeper id say Prozac :) very nice that made me laugh :)
Report Post Tip
What? I am no part of this. Late night story tell, like I would do that.

Looks around all innocent, and denies all accusations.
Report Post Tip
What? I am no part of this. Late night story tell, like I would do that.

Looks around all innocent, and denies all accusations.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scandal in the seven cities
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL