Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:39:19
Page:  1 
Can you please donate money? Started by: inferno---ace on Dec 28, '08 06:33
I killed myself....... not on purpose of course. I did it by trying to find out what happens when you do things like pickpocket and sending yourself money to yourself. I did BG wack and nothing happen and I did wack, totally forgeting that I would kill myself. I was wounding if you can help an idiot get back some of his money back.
Report Post Tip
This isnt the time or the place!
Report Post Tip
*Looks down at the beggar in the street with a mixture of pity and disdain*

You certainly have learned a lesson from your Father's mistake, however I don't believe in public displays of this nature.

Everyone has to start from the bottom. It builds character.

Perhaps speaking to a friend or 2 of yours Father's in a more private manner would be more suitable.

*Turns his back and walks away*
Report Post Tip
That's true. I can't delete this now. I thought to myself what would happen if an admin seen this. And it's not like I'm not experienced. I have had my last two made it to wise guy and then earner before that. My father was almost a made man, he was on everyday. At least 3 maybe 4 hours a day. He was on a lot. More than anyone else he knew. More than anyone in his crew. (using my cell phone) ( on phone right now)
Report Post Tip
Admin? 'On' everyday? Cell phone?

Good lord man, what gibberish are you coming out with?

*Slaps inferno--ace to help him regain his senses*

To see a mafiosa, or even a wannabe mafiosa, come out begging on the streets is a very poor sight. Even if the gentleman in question is obviously quite mad, it does make my heard sink.
Report Post Tip
^^^^^CAN NOT DELETE^^^^^
Report Post Tip
Attention everyone!!!! Do not send me any money. I do not want it. I am getting to much shit to want to deal with it. Forget I even asked ok? Bye
Report Post Tip
*Places inferno---ace's rattle back in the pram*

...and you were close to being Made...
Report Post Tip
Thanks, I thought this was about the mobster, you know the ones where they were respectful to everyone that was to them and wasn't a rival
Report Post Tip
If your were in my place and I was still my dead char and I seen this threat and read it, I would send money the second I was done reading
Report Post Tip
Why would I send money to someone who was stupid enough to kill himself by accident?

Why would I send money to someone little kid begging for it on the streets?

Why would I send money to someone who speaks of things we don't know nor heard of it?
Report Post Tip
YOu appear to be under the impression that you are the first person to lose his Father here...

EVERYONE has had to start from scratch at some point following the death of their Father, not just you.
Report Post Tip
Good Morning Ace.

You seem to be having a rough time here. So, i will take it easy but because i understand that being new is hard...

Killing yourself on accident..well i guess it happens, who knew. thats the past, but make it part of this life or you won't live it down.

Cell Phones/Never Heard Of----When the guys above me, are saying I dont understand, or what is a cell phone.. They are referring to the Particular thread you are in. This is streets, and in here, like the streets of NY and LA, 60 years ago, no cell phones existed. This is a Role playing Forum. Here, you are ( for the most part ) expected to keep to the terminology of the times when possible. If you want to discuss using your cell phone to play mafia returns, they would want you to do that in the OOC Forum( Out of Character ). This means anything not related to the game here.

As for your money situation, i understand that you died, but as Ellis said a moment ago, but in softer words..lol, we all have died. i lost millions myself in the most recent war. It's not fun and it's not easy, but it is part of the game.

I would recommend that if you do wish to borrow a bit of funds to get started with drugs or something of the like, then do so in private as you mentioned further up. Posting in the opening like this, as you now realize, can be detrimental. People will say beggar beggar beggar, and may not respect you. Not many people will be inclined to give you anything as they to, at one point started from nothing and value their hard earned money very much.

Don't sweat these guys to much, or you will never enjoy the game. We were all new once, and all needed/wanted money. There are just better ways to go about trying to acquire it is all ;)

Good Luck Ace. Let me know if i can help you with anything :)

~HS Hitman
Report Post Tip
People, I am truly sorry for my behavior. I was a bit stressed out because my father put so much time into his life. He spent countless hours working and working. More than anyone he had seen in his life. He would work into the early hours of the morning. He spent more time working than any other thing includeing sleeping. I was a bit stressed because my father was thought to leave no money for me. I am now learning of his close friends that are getting me into the bus. and giving me starting money. I am truly sorry for the way I reacted. I am sorry to ones that I am have disrespected. My state of mind should not have clouded my behavior and reactions. Thank you for your time.

Just Ignore this thread.
Report Post Tip
Your feelings are understood, as I am sure many of us have similar situations, in the sense of putting in a lot of hard work but probably not accidentally killing ourselves.

I hope you find your way, good luck my friend.

*grins*
Report Post Tip
Yea....Never gonna let him live that down eh mortal? :P lol
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Can you please donate money?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL