Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:27
Page:  1 
Howey sees the world differently Started by: Howey on Dec 28, '08 18:05
*Howey walked out of his house. Howey had just finished reading a message from his Father and was setting off to do as the message said. He found the person and spoke to them. Then his life went upside down*

"Before I saw these people in suits just as your average business men, but now I see that although they are business men they are a different sort of business man. They make there money off illegal ways."

*Howey had not realise this untill he had spoke to his Fathers friend, he wondered why his father always had money floating around. Howard could never quite understand why he couldnt go to work with his Father, now he did. Now he knew why he had never saw his Fathers business. When he went looking for it all he found was a building two storeys high. With a thick oak door and old windows. When he had peaked inside, he could see people bustling about, but they were all male, now he understoon why.*

"I am destined to be one of these business men and I hope I do my Father proud! I am Howey!"
Report Post Tip
Glad you've come to understanding of this business. Everything's a business. But people do business in different ways.
Report Post Tip
Hey Howey Goodluck im sure you will do your father proud young man
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Howey sees the world differently
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL