Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:12
Page:  1 
Fluphy Tavern Started by: Mc_Fluphy_Bunny on Jan 14, '14 04:21

Mc Fluphy Bunny couldn't have been happier at this point in time. having just won a delightful sum of $2,000,000 from his sweet but ditsy swag companion Fedelta, Fluphy decided it was time to venture out into the world of business. Where better to establish his new legacy than in his home of Detroit, Corktown no less! As he peered up to the marquee above the entrance, he read aloud his message to the world:

Fluphy Tavern!

Grand opening!

As he entered the building to set up the bar for the night, he noticed a crowd of people gathering outside of the tavern with inquisitive looks on their faces. Fluphy figured this was the perfect time to introduce his bar. He stepped outside after taking down the last of the chairs and setting up the last of the bottles, and he began to speak

Hello all! It is I, Mc Fluphy Bunny, and this is my brand spankin new establishment; Fluphy Tavern! I welcome you all to come inside and take a load off! This is a place meant for anyone and everyone to come and relax after a long day of "work", where you can come and grab a bite to eat or simply get hammered right here in our beautiful business district. Well, what are you all waiting for? Come on in!

As Fluphy herded the cheering crowd into the bar like a modern day moses, he gestured to the board above the bar with the menu spanning across it as he scurried behind the bar and awaited his orders

FOOD

• BURGER                                                                                                                                                                            20¢

• CHEESEBURGER                                                                                                                                                               30¢

• HOTDOG                                                                                                                                                                           15¢

DRINKS

• "Fluphy's signature"                                                                                                                                                         $2.00

• "Capone's special"                                                                                                                                                           $2.50

• Vodka Tonic                                                                                                                                                                      $1.00

• Whiskey & Coke                                                                                                                                                               $1.00

LIVE LIFE THE FLUPHY WAY

Report Post Tip

X walked into the delightful looking bar of her slightly fluffy companion Mc_Fluphy_Bunny. she had listened to him all night bragging about it and decided to go check it out. As she got to the bar she smiled and grabbed a seat.

"Okay let's see....I was a cheeseburger, Fluphy's signature, Capone's special, and a hot Dog. what can I say, it's been a long day and I'm hungry."

She pulled a cigar out and lit it, taking a hit as she waited on the food.

Report Post Tip

Fluphy has his Neanderthalian companion bring out X-X's order on a tray to her at the bar. the man looks to be at least 6'5 and around 250 lbs. of muscle and beard.

Like him? Cossack, straight out of the Ukraine. lovable fella, however he was born a mute and is slightly dumb. Don't worry, he will do you no harm; that is, unless i tell him to. Anyway, enjoy!

Report Post Tip

Invidia walks inside Fluphy Tavern and looks around. She still hadn't eaten anything all day and now her stomach growled and she could hear it say "give me food!! NOW!!!". 

She had had a very long day and now when she came inside the Tavern she looked at the menu and decided what she wanted to order. 

She went over to an empty table and sat down waiting for the waiter to come around. 

As soon as the waiter came to her table she asked if she could get a burger and a Capone's Special. Whatever the hell that was. She felt adventurous and thought it wouldn't hurt if she tried something new. 

When the waiter took her order, she thanked him and watched him leave for the kitchen. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Fluphy Tavern
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL