Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:51
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Prepare, Perfect & Move Threads Started by: Squishy on Jan 14, '14 16:53

You can now create your threads in your Back Alley, then when they are to your liking, move it to another forum.

How:

If you create a thread in the Back Alley, at the top you will see a --> Streets --> OOC --> DT BD and so on.  Clicking this will move the thread to the forum you select.

Sample Use cases:

You are working on a really important thread with lots of formatting, you want to get it perfect first.  Boom, looks good, click to move it to it's final destination.

You are setting up a open RP that is pretty intense, there are 4 people that create the set up for it, but its important that all 4 get their posts in the proper order before it goes "live".

Report Post Tip

Rockin' addition. thanks a million squishy.

Report Post Tip
Agreed, I love this! Most of the time me and whoever I'm RPing with will get shit all squared in away in BA first, so this will help a ton!
Report Post Tip

This is depressing. 

Report Post Tip

Hey Squish can you make a quick add to also be able to move it to your HQ

Report Post Tip

Alex, given the propensity for computers to be dicks with things like formatting when copypasting, where is the issue with this? 

I write my thread, I pretty it up, I may sureall my HTML works. then I transfer it so that I don't have to worry about any of the above going to hell on me. Makes perfect sense.

Report Post Tip
Is it possible to edit a thread you are working on?
I made a back ally and have found it difficult to save what ive done and then go back and make changes without having to copy the lot into a second thread and so on
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Prepare, Perfect & Move Threads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL