Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:58:39
Page:  1 
A Winters Morning Started by: SmookySmooks on Dec 29, '08 11:03
Steps out of the Fallen Angels HQ and into the cold of the almost deserted Chicago streets

Ahh! Theres nothing better than the fresh air of a crisp, winters morning!

Smooks wipes a bit of snow off his jacket and lights a cigarette

Mornings like these are the reason I love this city!

Smiles as hears some people singing carols from inside a building nearby

I will always try to give something back to this city which has been so good to me

Walks through the neighbourhood where he grew up giving some money to a homeless man as he passes by

Continues down the street until he reaches a church where his widow mother used to take him and his siblings when he was a kid, growing up

I have a lot of good memories in this place.

Walks round the church for a few minutes looking at the places where he used to sit with memories going through his head of his life many years ago. He then puts some money in the collection plate before going outside

Theres something I've got to do before I leave...

Goes to the gravestone of his mother and father and withdraws two roses from his pocket and places one on each gravestone

I never knew my father. Just my mother.

A tear rolls down his cheek

Merry Christmas parents. Goodbye.

Walks back through the streets into the Fallen Angels HQ
Report Post Tip
*meets Smooky at the door of the HQ*

Man things will be alright. Just look around.

*motions arms showing the HQ and all the mobsters standing around talking*

This is your home now my friend. We are you family. I'm am your brother.

*looks at Smooky*

Tis the season to be jolly my man! Cheer up! Great story about your life my man!
Report Post Tip
Draven walks up to Smooks and smiles warmly.

"Here. Something to warm you." She quickly gives Smooks a cup of hot coco with a few small marsh mellows in it. Motioning towards the entry way they both walk through and take a seat amongst the others in the family.

"Nothing can be as heart breaking as the loss of a parent or loved one. God only knows it's our way of life. People come and go. We see those kin to them walk our streets sadly, but it is because of that we go on. We live and prosper learning from those that are closest to us, our parents. We learn from their mistakes and take with us that which they did well. We better ourselves from it. Be happy you knew your mother. Be happy that you have been taken in here look around you." Draven smiles as she sees the faces of her family sitting in the common room.

"Celebrate this season for what you have." Draven takes a sip of her hot coco and smiles watching Smooks do the same.
Report Post Tip
Sips the coco

Thanks Draven, it's fantastic!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Winters Morning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL