Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:17:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
DON't believe it? Believe it! Started by: FrankieFigs on Dec 29, '08 15:50
Congratulations!!!

Great work boss.
Report Post Tip
Draven walks up and shakes Prozac's hand.

I know how hard you have worked for this achievement. Congrats and I wish you and your family well.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Don Eric Prozac. You are the man! True Story.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Prozac :) thats awesome man
Report Post Tip
Congratz sir Prozac!

Well deserved :D
Report Post Tip
Many congrats old timer, I wish you all the best and many more happy days to come.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Prozac!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Prozac.

I can honestly say it has been a pleasure working for you.
Report Post Tip
Although I haven't get the honor to meet you in personal, I know that they don't just give away a "Don" title for nothing. So, I guess you must be really deserve it. Congratulations, Don Prozac.
Report Post Tip
Something is broken...... Rushes off to Angel for a shot of oocitis.
Report Post Tip
Danny is standing in the crowd applauding waiting for his turn to scream his wishes

"Don Prozac, that has a nice ring to it. Congratulations boss, you truly deserve this title. I'm glad that I had found a home at The Pharmacy after the tragic loss of Don Azuela - may he rest in peace. Thank you and again..congratulation!"
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, DON Prozac! :)
Report Post Tip
I would like to congratulate our boss for making Don. It is indeed a glorious day. He has worked hard and long for this title. He have help us alot and his a great leader. And is been a honor to be in his family. He deserves this. So congrats once more Don Prozac.

..Shadow_D...
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac ive been looking for this thread quite some time to congratulate you but ive never found it lol Congrats buddy
Report Post Tip
Tis my pleasure to congratulate you on this great honour!

Congrats my man!
Report Post Tip
I'll be honest, I thought it was April Fool's day!

I kid, I kid. You did it, Prozac! You have climbed the highest of mountains, and you stuck to your guns (no pun intended). Now you are finally Don, and I am most certainly proud of you today (though this apparently happened yesterday. Shh. I'm hidden, you said so yourself, damn it!) as you achieve one of the most prestigious ranks in this thing of ours.

Congratulations, Prozacypoo (God, there needs to be a better nickname than that. Don't worry, I'll think of something before the end of the day). Makes a face at herself before breaking into a wide smile and a round of solitary applause. Great job!
Report Post Tip
A little late, but Im here regardless

Congrats Man, I know how hard you worked for this and Im so happy you finally reached this exalted rank.
Report Post Tip
What about me you anal assassin :(
Report Post Tip
Congrats!

~DCIAC
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: DON't believe it? Believe it!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL