Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:39
Page:  1 
Introducing a real MFer Started by: Zombie_Nixon on Dec 29, '08 17:44
A regal, nay, presidential figure steps up to a dais in a Las Vegas hotel.

My fellow Americans, and our friends across the Atlantic, I am here to introduce one of the outstanding members of the Las Vegas community, a great citizen and a great American. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mr_MFer.

Applause fills the hotel ballroom.

I can say several nice things about this man, but instead, I'll point out the obvious while poking fun at him. First and foremost, MFer is not a communist. He isn't a damned dirty hippie, either. Also, he is not a crook. And I am not a crook. People need to know whether or not their president is a crook, I am not a crook. MFer is not a crook. Pezz is a crook.

Someone begins the slow clap and then stops.

Ahem. Some will say that MFer is not the great American I say. Those people are communist hippie bastards. MFer is a decorated veteran, a wonderful cook, and he loves animals. If he has any fault, it's loving animals too much. Way too much. There was this time in New York, with a llama...

Cricket chirp

MFer is also... um, hold on, let me check my notes here... Damn it. Damn you and your left-wing communist hippie agenda. Well, I'm done. You won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore.

Throws down his papers and walks off the dais, to silence. Walks back out, kicks over the podium, and walks off again.
Report Post Tip
yells out "I love my boss Mr_Fer he is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

go boss!!!!
Report Post Tip
Rourkey casually saunters into the press conference.

I have heard from a good authority that "MFer" in fact stands for "Man Fondler."

By "good authority," I mean my testicles.
Report Post Tip
Sorry Rourkey that was me standing in for Mr_Mfer. It is those damn sexy blue eyes I couldn't help myself.
Report Post Tip
I thought Mr_MFer's hands felt a bit cold this time; he's usually so warm and inviting with those paws of his.

Care to take a stroll with me down by the lagoon? I could introduce my testicles to other parts of you if you're interested.
Report Post Tip
"The lagoon. Oooooooooohhhhhhhh" Maris squeals like a little girl "what fun"
Report Post Tip
Wow, I just found this thread and it has already been debauched by Rourkey. He can't let me have anything nice.

Also, in my defense, the llama was very drunk.
Report Post Tip
Verily, I would admit that I have improved upon this already. My mere presence has made this more interesting than before.

What is this rubbish about me not letting you have anything nice? I let you have a go at Maris after we were done at the lagoon!
Report Post Tip
One day at this crime syndicate thing and you're already fondling animals of all shapes and sizes? Glances at Rourkey before turning back to MFer. Figures. You move way too fast, young man. Keep your hands to yourself.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing a real MFer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL