Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:42:22
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Auth in New Orleans Started by: Hayley on Dec 30, '08 00:27
Hayley walks around her old city, noticing how once again it was empty. She wanders the streets of New Orleans, seeing all the closed down businesses, and the dullness all around. Its about time to bring some life back to the city, she thinks to herself. We need some new faces to make this a great place once again. After putting much thought into who these new faces should be, she heads out to the streets.

The Don approaches the podium with the good news.

As you can see, we have one more open city. After an agreement with the other leaders, I am here to announce to you not one, but two new auths in the city of New Orleans. Like all of our newest leaders, they will be sharing the city, and working together.

The first to announce is my own RHM, Muqtada. He has been with my family since the beginning, and has proved he is more than ready for this chance. You have waited long enough, and now its your time to show us what you can do. Muqtada, this will be a great loss to the angels, but I am so glad to see you here.

Next is someone I have known for a long time, and also deserves this chance. I present to you SaintTonyCapone. You have shown me so much wisdom, and new ideas, and I am excited to see you with a family of your own.

I wish you both the best of luck in your new city. I know you will do great things to bring it back to life, and also to help the community. I look forward to working with you both, and can't tell you how happy I am to see you both achieve this. Congrats to you.

Hayley steps down, and her guards accompany her back to the limo.
Report Post Tip
Congrats guys!

I got to say, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to see two of the finest Fallen Angels make it back to where it all began.

I know great things are in store for the big easy in the near future.

We will miss you, but you both deserve this so much.

You two work together and play nice down there!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you Muqtada and SaintTonyCapone.

Best of luck to you both in New Orleans!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to the both of you's. Well deserved.

Look forward to working with your families.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you both I'm sure you will do well!
Report Post Tip
(em)Tony, from a nearby dark alley makes his way through the crowd, a smile on his face hidden only by the brimmed hat pulled low over his face. He approaches the now empty podium and lifts his hat slightly above his eyes. Tony breathes in deep the intoxicating air of his now once again home, New Orleans, and begins to address the crowd(/em)

My fellow mafioso' I stand before you today a proud man. I am so excited to get this oppurtunity to lead my own family here in New Orleans. I would like to thank all of you whom have supported me, and the leaders who found me worthy to stand next to them. I would especially like to thank my dear friend Hayley who's bloodline has been close to mine for so long for getting me to this point.

I thank you all whom gather here to hear this announcement and would like to say a big congratulations myself to Muq, you are a great mafioso and will make an even greater leader. Together I know we'll accomplish great things here in this fine city.

(em)Tony steps back from the podium and motions towards the alley from which he came and hops down onto the street. A marching band in the dark strikes up the tune "when the saints go marching in" and soon make their way into the street as Tony leads them to his New Orleans headquarters in band leader fashion(/em)
Report Post Tip
Ah someone seems to be celebrating a little early.

But why not, lets party.

Share those drinks STC.
Report Post Tip
Draven smiles and shakes SaintTonyCapone hand

Congrats and I wish you the best. You have worked hard and earned this honor.

Raises a glass.

Cheers
Report Post Tip
Congrats Muqtada and SaintTonyCapone.
Report Post Tip
*while standing with the mob of mobster steps over to give his congrats to Saint and Muqtada*

He fellows! Feels good to see you in this position.

I'm happy and wish the best for you family.

If there's anything you guys need I'm here for you.

Congrats again my friends!!
Report Post Tip
Muqtada and SaintTonyCapone Congratulations! No one deserves it more
Report Post Tip
congrats to all!

passes wine bottles around to everybody.
Report Post Tip
GOOD JOB MAN,Your my boy too and you derseverd your family!Im proud of u man!

Keep it up bro!
Report Post Tip

Keep it up bro!
Report Post Tip

Keep it up bro!
Report Post Tip
Danny was walking around the street when he saw a gathered crowd. He was taking a closer look on that happening. Don Hayley was standing on a podest and two, for Danny, unfamiliar faces.

I don't know you two nor have I heared much from you, maybe I didn't pay enough attention. Anyways, you don't get auth for nothing so I congratulate the two of you and wish the best of luck in New Orleans.
Report Post Tip
Ahhhhh, congrats.

Have to see how long you can stand each other in the same City.

Always ends in bloodshed lol
Report Post Tip
Concrats Muqtada and SaintTonyCapone. Good luck to you and hope you all the best.

...Shadow_Demon...
Report Post Tip
congratulations, both both of you :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats guys
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Auth in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL