Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:40:46
Page:  1 
Wow Wow Wow wOw Started by: Father_MacklePenny on Dec 30, '08 12:20
Father_MacklePenny decides that its his turn to stand on the soap box and give a speech,he clears his throat and fumbles with a peice of paper that he had written on the nite before

"Uhm ladies and gentleman i bet your wondering who i am,well i was once called PotHeadBear and as you can see i have changed from that to now a father in the church of god.haha but thats besides the point i beleive some of you think i will molest you or something cause i ask some people if they'd like to be blessed and theyre like fuck you ima kill you,and so i would like to clear it up that i am a man of god not a man of foul usement of my hands. good day everyone and god be with you! Also by the way if you'd like to be blessed its only 5,000k some ill do it for free just message me!steps off the soap box and walks into the los angeles chapel
Report Post Tip
Do Notlisten to this man, He is not what he says he is...just the otherday he had his hands in my pants telling me that god has saved me a place in heaven...I mean I am all up for a bit of heavy petting but why make excuses and bribe with the love of god????

Chuckie sighs zips up his trousers and limps away
Report Post Tip
Now wait a minute ChuckieRourke.

I was also blessed by the good Father and he kept his hands above the waist. I'm sure he aimed for my forehead to bless. He can't help a missfire. He told me it was in God's hands.
Report Post Tip
haha nice try man :( trying to make me out as a molester:(
Report Post Tip
thank you hydro(:
Report Post Tip
I once seen this priest with another man. True story.
Report Post Tip
yeah you haha
Report Post Tip
Somehow I knew you would say that to protect yourself. See I took pictures and the person you where with was none other than webspider.
Report Post Tip
ahhh damn how did you know????? hahaha
Report Post Tip
5k wouldnt work to help on blessin us and forgivin our sins :') .. euhm , since wer gangsters o/

raise the price up to 1million or something
Report Post Tip
I'm still waiting on my blessings-_-Man I need another Babtism because Hans and Bombay got away!T.TIt was so cold so was there hands*cries*
Report Post Tip
im sorry smithy message me back and ill give you a blessing,and if you can pay 1 million pay it lol
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wow Wow Wow wOw
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL