Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 21:17:38
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Dollar Bill Notes Started by: JonnyBeRed on Jan 22, '14 21:48
I would like the ability to send a note when I transfer money to another person.

From an RP Standpoint, this is completely correct. I send Wire Transfers on a weekly basis for my job. You CAN include "information for the beneficiary" on a wire.

From a game standpoint, I think it is something that would be nice to see. If I send a mil to a friend so they can play some poker, I want to wish them luck, or tell them not to suck, or something! If I send a dollar to a friend who I think should be stripping, I want to be able to heckle them as I do so!

Also, so there is no confusion, I would like to be able to send a message EVEN IF the money is sent using the annon code.
Report Post Tip
I see no reason as to why this shouldn't be added, other than perhaps falling low on the "priority list". I think it'd get used quite often, especially when sending money for specific reasons. IE; When I was a CL, I sent $100,000 or more to each new member for drugs, and to buy a BG. Sometimes they didn't know where to buy a BG, so I'd have to MM them with the link. With this addition I could simply link them at the same time as sending the money, saving some time/effort. (Call it being lazy, but meh!)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I also think that this would be a great addition to the game.

Report Post Tip

I like this idea.

Report Post Tip
I *REALLY* like this idea!
Report Post Tip

Well, done.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Dollar Bill Notes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL