Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:17:19
Page:  1 
"Winged Dreams" Art Studio opening Started by: Alexandar_Cord on Dec 30, '08 20:19
"Good Karma comes to those that dance light and fast, expecting opportunities to fall into one's lap."

One of the many phrases of wisdom A.C. or Alexandar Cord lived by became fortuitous when he robbed the Fat Man - - (a carry on thread from the street, "First Down, many to go". A.C. was educated and could make fortunes in the FOREX market without too great a difficulty, but it didn't make him feel alive as doing a gig. Making $100,000 in a matter of an hour was commonplace, although it took most of the night to get that hour. It was dry and methodical. Nothing like the adrenaline one gets in a criminal activity.

What he didn't expect was that the Fat Man was a blackmailer Armed with the photos and documents, he walked into an "Art Studio" - - (name unimportant, since it was going in for remolding) - - and went to find the owner operator.

Outfitted in a decent and well tailored dark blue suit, wearing a Rolex watch just for the show of it, diamond studded cuff links and tie clip, A.C. was ready to begin his plan. A.C.'s briefcase carried the proper paperwork a lawyer set up for him. He was ready for a soft take over.

"Mr. Oftman," said A.C., holding out his hand for a handshake, "we've important business to make."

"Pleased to meet you," the skinny man said, one who talked with a feminine natured male voice. "I received your call and expected you. Please join me upstairs."

The studio was a place of elegance where the rich frequented for the best of the best pieces of work. The lower level was partitioned into three sections. The main lobby, art work. Second and third minor rooms, sculptures and a fortified viewing room that was as secured as any bank vault. The upper floor were the administration sections, or private rooms to deal with special costumers.

"I've a $200 bottle of scotch. Would you enjoy some?"

The slimy and well greased legit thief sat behind his desk as he poured his drink. A.C. accepted his crystal goblet and twirled the amber liquid.

"We can move this along easy enough if you go over some documents I possess. Do me a favor and look them over first before we continue our negotiations."

"What!" - - (He spewed out French vulgarity before he found himself again.) - - "Why are you showing me this?"

"Simple. I wish to take over your Art Studio. Sign over this 'Quick Claim' Deed to me and I'll turn over everything you see before you. I hold no copies. No need. If you don't sign, then I'll leave. What happens after that, I don't know. There're people that buy such interesting documents. What they'd do, I've no idea. I believe you're getting off light by asking what I ask."

With a trembling hand, the French dude signed the Quick Claim deed.

"I won't be bothered by it again?"

"Not by me. What you now possess is your escape clause. You can now feel free from retribution."

"Then you do indeed offer me freedom," he said in a thankful hush. "Ladies and Gentlemen," he declared in full voice to those that worked on the second floor. "The person before you, Alexandar Cord now represents your boss. I'm no longer the owner operator. It's been a pleasure working with you all. God speed."

He left as if his butt was on fire.

A.C. sat back in the owner's chair, drinking a smooth and blood fueling drink, tasting what it felt like owning a business without debt. Whatever the debts there were, the Quick Claim deed passed that on to the French man. Now he could put his plan into action.

First, remolding. Second, change studio's name. Third, open for business.

A.C. dreamt his plans in the liquid euphoria of his drink.
Report Post Tip
A week went by as renovations took place. They first dug a second level basement to the former owner's storage area. After paying off the right people, not even the FBI could see that there was a secret place where the counterfeiting operation took place. Because such operations were usually discovered from energy usage, an independent generator was set up to supply all the electricity such machines needed to maintain the deep energy loads.

Furthermore, the basement was upgraded and fortified, while another secret workplace was created to set up the drug smuggling operation. Sculpturing pieces of art were ideal, since they could create an interior space that was dead to X-rays, while holding a measure of drugs. Secured and fortified, they could actually use Fed-X to send it anywhere in the states. Such services were expensive, but when safety and trust is added, it was worth it.

Finally, using art work as a medium to cheat the IRS was A.C.'s favorite. He'd create a client with a rising star to his art work. To the special chosens, he'd give the buyer 10 times their money as a deduction to the IRS. It was a beautiful scam.

Finally, the store was open for business. The glass work was sparkling as diamonds, while everything else was refurnished and refreshed. All favorite clients were offered a drink of wine, which was one of the ways to spot those special clients for the below rooms, or the upstairs private rooms with ECM measures..

Standing on the second floor against a glass wall, A.C. overviewed his little enterprise.

"Ok, let the hordes in," he commanded the help downstairs.

They unsecured the double glass doors. The security force were all trained Vets, so they - - the shop itself - - wouldn't be easy targets as before.

In addition, the second floor also housed an Electronic Surveillance system command and counter measures as a constant, so private conversations couldn't be overheard.

The day begins with a smile. "Winged Dreams" Art Studio is open for business.
Report Post Tip
(OOC: Business opens in LV or Las Vegas)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Winged Dreams" Art Studio opening
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL