Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:44
Page:  1 
Can I ask you something? Started by: CelsoVega on Dec 31, '08 15:23
A sloppy CelsoVega stumbles through the street. He leans against you with his head dragging towards the ground. He mutters at your feet.

Hey! Heeeyya you! Can I ask you something?

I know-sis a guy of my position is supposed to be respec... He looks up and raises one eyebrow slightly.

Respectable!

What am I to do when civilians who the don says I can't touch push me past my limits?

I know.. what you thinksin. I just need a more healthiers than drinking my pain away.

He drops to his knees.

I'm begging you, what am I to do?

He looks up at you with a dead stare. His eyes rolling to the back of his head while his body rolls side to side. It seems as if he is in desperate need of advice.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey pulls up to the kneeling gangster on the street and hops out of his car, unzipping his fly as he does so.

Alright, the opportunity I have always been waiting for!
Report Post Tip
What are you to do?

Stay away from Rourkey at all costs.
Report Post Tip
Now I understand that we are not to kill civilians. But where does it say we cannot punch them in their faces over and over?
Report Post Tip
CelsoVega falls backwards as RourkeyRourke jumps towards him pelvic first with his pants falling off.

woah waoh! I don't need that kind of advice.

He tries to stand up and face Ares but it seems that the ground is a better place to be at the moment.

I think you have it going, so I will not be wrong about you. I think.

Did someone say I can hit Civilians?

CelsoVega starts punching the air over and over while screaming..

I hate you Civilians!
Report Post Tip
No you cant ask me nothing.

Bye
Report Post Tip
My great grandfather had an idea once..of having the option to beat the shit outta someone.It never got going amongst the current families.But i do choke kittens when civies get to me.You should try it
Report Post Tip
As Communist_Cav turns his back to walk away CelsoVega can't help but try to see what was in his pockets.

He slowly reaches up and as he nears his pocket he yells..

If nothing else I will make a profit!
Report Post Tip
It is simple sir

If a civilian is rude to you just ignore the rest of their comments

You have the power "not to open" your mail from them.
Report Post Tip
I believe Zpack hit the nail on the head. In a quote I heard from Don -JohnDillanger-, "He who angers you conquers you". So, don't let him get a hold of you. I'm sure that if it gets to a point of deliberate, incessant, annoyance, the Gods can assist with removing the mafioso from this world.
Report Post Tip
CelsoVega stumbles slightly. He looks around surprised.

That is HOW! I am supposed to acts, I know.

I am wondering about the times when you get pissy drunk and forget how to act, what is the best thing to do then?

He sits back down and burbs
Report Post Tip
Giovanni looks at the inebriated man & listens to what he has to say

Well I think it's simple enough, your a made man, who do they think they are? All you have to do is go to your leader and let them know whats going on, you ask them to speak with the other leaders and ask them not to give this person any protection & then as soon as they reach gangster you deal them the ultimate punishment & gloat over their corpse.

Well thats what I would do in your situation.
Report Post Tip
CelsoVega crawls to Giovanni-Luciano 's feet.

You are a man after my heart, sir!

He pulls himself up using Giovanni-Liciano as a climbing post.

Please, just shake my hand. I wish more people were like you.

Celso extends his hand
Report Post Tip
Octavian stands in the distance agreeing
Report Post Tip
*DJ scratches his head for a minute, begins to speak, stops, scratches his head some more and then just walks off*
Report Post Tip
*DE scratches his balls for a minute, begins to speak, stops, scratches his balls some more and then just swaggaz away*
Report Post Tip
Walking up, slamming down his burnt out cigarette, he kneels down to be at eye level

What you do is listen to the Don. The Don owns the town my friend, and you have to follow his orders. But if you talk to him, on a case by case basis, explaining why a specific thug should be removed from this thing of ours, I'd bet he'd be more than willing to listen at least.

DCIAC stands up, wipes off his knees, and flips his card as is his custom which lands face up on CelsoVega's head. He smiles his cockneyed smile, and with a flash of his .308 revolver, he is gone into the night, only a wisp of smoke from a fresh cigarette left behind him
Report Post Tip
Drop kicks Mr.Vega in the face!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can I ask you something?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL