Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:34
Page:  1 
And then i was welcomed. Started by: Tig4two on Dec 31, '08 18:11
I didn't matter, you see; I was another drone who went to work every day on Wall Street. Those days are foggy; they all seem to run together in some kind of purple haze. The picture in my mind is of a bee, buzzing like all the other bees with the sole intent of making someone who didn't know me happy, fat and rich. With all I know about the world of money and finance, I just couldn't get ahead or get myself noticed. That all changed the day I stepped outside the box; tried something a bit more colorful.

With my hand in the pocket of my mark, another banker with a full wallet and a belly full of whiskey, I felt both his wallet and my calling: To fleece the scum who don't deserve what they have of everything they have. It seems my skill was lacking, as I was approached afterward by a person I didn't know and given a piece of advice: "If you want to survive this world, find yourself a family and do it soon." It seems someone saw me. Luckily it wasn't my mark, so I bought a few rounds with the newly acquired money and thought about my new career path and the options it would present me.

Finding a home was scary, as when you know no one everyone is a stranger. In the end, the advice was sage, as I found a family and was shown the ropes of surviving the streets. With a little luck, one day I will get to give some guidance to another budding entrepreneur; assuming I survive long enough to get old and gain the wisdom of that advancing age.

I look forward to sharing my skills and learning new ones.

In primo luogo la famiglia. Uccidere per proteggerlo.

-Tig
Report Post Tip
*DJ accepts his free drink and sips on it slowly as he listens to the eloquent discourse of the young earner who had bought the round. He thinks to himself that this is someone with the right stuff and likely to go far in this thing of ours. Whilst not generally given to talking to strangers he desides to take the opportunity to introduce himself. As he approaches Tig4two he notices something strangely familiar. Hmph, perhaps not so innocent after all.*

Thanks for the drink. Say, didn't I see you spinning around in the revolving door down at the local jail?
Report Post Tip
Tig, my friend, I can tell you that I am privileged to be in business with you, you have certainly been a great asset to my business. I am sure before to long you will also be considered a great asset to my family.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: And then i was welcomed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL