Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:06:58
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
New Years Celebration Started by: Draven_Lynn on Dec 31, '08 19:50
Draven frantically finishes up the decorations in the Angels HQ for the party fixing to start. Stepping back she smiles at the all the hard work everyone put in. It appeared that no expense was cut as she watched the champagne fountain bubble and ice sculptures twinkle against the light that reflected against them.

Setting down at the bar she poured herself a drink and laughed at the fully stocked bar. Anything and everything a person could want was there and she almost had an issue trying to figure out what to get. Watching the doors awaiting the other mafioso to enter she giggled to herself while she observed the hustle of all the waiters and waitresses. Hearing a crash of a tray hitting the floor she laughed. "Damn even the staff is drinking."

Seeing the door open she rose from her seat and walked to the door.

"Welcome! Happy New Years"
Report Post Tip
Giving himself the last minute look over in his rear view mirror Furio steps out of his car and walks up to the front doors of the HQ. He knocks twice and enters.

He sees Draven standing in the middle of the room with her arms up high.

Happy New Year's to you to,doll. How ya doing tonight? You look great by the way.

Furio walks over and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Report Post Tip
Adieu Waddles in from the Cold Streets, a bottle of open vodka in his hand

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Report Post Tip
walks in and smiles

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALSO!

grabs a drink and dances
Report Post Tip
Gibsen staggers in. He likes a good celebration. He notices some familiar faces in the room, it's going to be a good night.

Happy New Year everyone.

He turns to MissFreedom

I would join you but you seen my dancing!
Report Post Tip
already being in an advanced state of inebriation,Otis grumbled something to himself about these kids and their damned parties as he made his way out of the SCICG HQ

I swear, these kids and their parties, are going to be the death of me

walking briskly towards the sounds of music coming from the Angels HQ, he walked up the steps and pushing the door open, he looked around, taking in all the decorations, finally spotting Draven by his favorite place in the world....the bar. He stumbled over towards her and took a seat at the bar

Yeah, I made it, hope you're happy that you dragged me out of my hiding place in the SCICG HQ, where I spend my time locked in a cage, because Jimmy doesn't trust me around the alcohol over there
Report Post Tip
Draven smiles and hugs Furio back. She motions for a waiter to bring him a drink and watches as others enter from the cold. Already drunk.

"Thanks Furio. I am wonderful! Not sure about some that are already drunk but they seem to be enjoying themselves. Please help yourself to anything you want."

Draven walks over to greet the other guests as they walk in.
Report Post Tip
Draven!!

Gibsen gives her a big hug while she holds her nose

Sorry, I been drinking since yesterday!
Report Post Tip
Lucifer walks in the family HQ and is startled at how the place looks. After wandering around a bit in awe, he spots Draven over at the bar and greets her.

Happy New Years! He says as he gives her a hug

The place looks amazing, great job.

He then takes a seat at the bar and orders himself a drink.
Report Post Tip
Furio takes the drink from the waiter and walks over to the bar and takes his seat.
Report Post Tip
Draven seeing each person standing around the bar she hugs them. Raising her glass to all her friends she smiles.

"Cheers!" Draven takes a large gulp of her drink as she watches others walk in.
Report Post Tip
Might as well finish the year as I mean to continue the next one, hammered!

Takes a seat at the bar beside some old friends and some new faces. Orders a drink as he removes his hipflask and slowly finishes the contents. Looking around the smiling faces, he can't help but think back of the year they had just enjoyed and contemplate on the potential of the year ahead

Slainte!
Report Post Tip
Octavian runs in wearing his famous penis costume he bought last Halloween

Whats up everyone!!!!!!!

Octavian grabs beer and walks over to Ms.Draven_Lynn

Sup Draven!
Report Post Tip
Seeing Octavian run in wearing his penis costume she nearly spits her wine out. Choking on it she coughs and laughs all at the same time.

"Wow.. I mean wow!" Draven shakes her head trying to stop laughing. "I have to say. Umm.. Actually I don't have much to say. You have made me speechless. Here.

Draven hands him a drink and gives him a quick hug try hard to stop laughing.
Report Post Tip
High Society hears of a party at Draven's and knows he MUST attend. After spending hours on his hair, and making his suit just perfect, he walked over to where Draven's Party was being held

"Draven!! I haven't seen you in ages! How I've missed you so!" High Society pushes through the crowd of people to greet his lovely hostess

"This is such a great shin-dig you got here Ms Lynn. How ever did you pull it off in time?"
Report Post Tip
smiles and hugs Draven

thanks for the drink and its always good to see you smile

Octavian leans over to Draven and whispers "QUACK" in her

well thats all I have tonight and I will be taking my leave

walks out smiling
Report Post Tip
Sets down next to High Society and smiles. "It has been quite a while. How have you been?"

Draven looks surprised as Octavian walks back over leaning over she wonders what he is up to. Hearing him "Quack" just as she is taking a sip of her drink she accidently spits it out on the bar.

"Damn it!" Draven laughed an she wiped up the mess and looked over at her friends and shook her head.
Report Post Tip
High Society wipes off the bit of Draven's drink that hit his hand, and laughs

"Yu[, sure is shapin' up to be a right fine evening Draven haha."

"I have been quite well though. Mostly the usual stuff, and trying a few new things. How about yourself dear?"
Report Post Tip
Quietly walks in. Wishes all whom he passes a Happy New Year on his way to the bar.

"Quite a festive atmosphere, thanks for putting this together Darven."

Takes a seat, receives his drink from the bartender and relaxes.
Report Post Tip
Motions for Phatballz to come join them at the bar. Giving him a hug she smiles and gets him a drink.

"I am doing wonderfully High Society. Phatballz Cheers!" Draven raises her glass to his as the clink together. Taking the last sip from her glass she sees the waiter walk buy and grabs another glass.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Years Celebration
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL