Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 07:30:14
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: CA options. Started by: Squishy on Jan 31, '14 05:35
Feb 1st we will be going live with two new options for CAs.

1) Fire the CA. This breaks all ties with your CA and he is converted to an RIA.

2) Tell the CA to back off. He still arranges drugs for you but will follow his own paths to and will no longer be shadowing your every footstep as you travel. Since he is no longer with you, he is unable to keep you out of jail or vouch for you to drug dealers. You can always meet back up with him and turn back on the follow mode.
Report Post Tip
Love this idea, it allows people to not be found via their CA.
Report Post Tip

yeah even with Ralphs stealth was just a case of looking for his ca's defeated the whole purpose of his answers.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for option #2. Solved two problems in one. 

Report Post Tip

Very well done Admin! Smart decisions leading the game in the right way, this is just perfect!

Report Post Tip

Love this change.

Report Post Tip

I oh so lurve this.

Report Post Tip

Option 2 is really a cool addition :)

Report Post Tip

One of the better changes made to the game :) 

Love it!

Report Post Tip

Super change!

Report Post Tip

Since we are making changes to CA's. Perhaps we can modify whether or not we WANT them to attack others? Leave this decision in the players hands?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

More options is all people were ever asking for.

This is a good change.

Report Post Tip

These features are now live and can be found in your CAs payroll page.

Report Post Tip

Than you, enkindle.

Report Post Tip

just a double check, Is there a confirmation on the fire option so that mobile users don't get accidentally screwed?

Report Post Tip

"Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure that you want to put out the word that Officer Godwin no longer works for you?

This action is irreversible.
If the agent has any drug units, they will be lost.
The agent will no longer have the protection of the FBN. Anyone will be able to shoot it.
The agent will no longer appear in the public Earnings Records."

Report Post Tip

Perfect. As i say, I know that when i'm on a mobile device, accidentally hitting the wrong thing happens. Just wanted to be sure that there was a failsafe. As I say, great adjustment. Thanks izzy/enkindle

Report Post Tip

Could this just become an expensive short term way to boost a gun with them becoming ria's?

and secondly, is there a way to disguise those CA's where a member has not returned yet to re-activate it as there?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: CA options.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL