Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:13:36
Page:  1 
A proposal to the Phantom Started by: Hayley on Jan 01, '09 20:42
Late at night on New Years, Hayley sits in her office. The look on her face is one of deep thought. "Should I really do this?", she thinks to herself. "But what if he says no?". Many things racing through her head, but the thought of him makes her smile. She gets up to pour herself a glass of whiskey, trying to relax and plan things out.

After finishing her drink, she locks up her office and heads to front. She waves goodnight to a few angels walking by, and goes outside. It is a chilly night, and she wraps her arms around herself realizing she forgot her jacket. She continues down the Chicago street, seeing her destination up ahead.

"Now how do I get inside?" She says aloud. She walks right up to the guard at the door, and flashes her devilish smile. Putting a hand on her shoulder, she whispers something in his ear, and slips a wad of cash in his pocket. He immediately opens the door for her, and she enters the Undead HQ.

She wanders the hallways, looking for a certain office. A few of the Undead family still left in the building give her a curious look as they pass by. She just smiles and states she is here on business. Finally finding the room she is looking for, she peers in. Seeing it is empty, she sighs in relief. She turns the lights dim, and takes a seat behind the desk.

Meanwhile, in the Undead bar, Phantom-Ghost sits having a late night drink. He finishes his drink, puts out his cigarette and gets up. He heads to his office ready to lock up for the night. Noticing that they lights are off, he looks around suspiciously. "Now I know I left them on.", he says to himself. Cautiously he enters the office, gun in hand. He sees lovely young woman sitting behind his desk, and steps closer to see who.

Hayley looks up, smiling nervously. "Well hello there love. How are you tonight?"

Phantom looks at her and smiles. "Hayley, its great to see you. But if I may ask, what are you doing in my office this time of night?"

Hayley stands up walking towards him. She stumbles for a moment, trying to find the right words. "Phantom, you know how I feel about you. This is a bit unexpected, and quite the unusual thing to do. But coming from me, you should expect something different."

He leans back on his desk, wondering what in the world she is talking about. "Go on, what is it my dear?"

She sees that gorgeous smile, and relaxes a little. She moves closer, standing directly in front of him. "Well Phantom, I don't know how else to say it. Will you marry me?"

She stands there quietly, trying to stay calm, and hoping she gets the answer she wants.
Report Post Tip
Poor old Malc will be turning in his grave!
Report Post Tip
Our friend Malc, would want her to be happy and safe. Surprised she didn't ask me.
Report Post Tip
Phantom takes a deep breath out, and smiles wide.

Jesus babe, you had me worried.

Phantom-Ghost holsters his gun, continuing to smile in her direction. Hands shaking.

I think we both know pretty well how we feel about each other, Hayley. Is it really even a question at this point?

Yes. Of course I will. Without a doubt, no questions asked.

Phantom straightens his tie, makes sure his gun is fully holstered, and holds a finger up telling Hayley to wait a moment.

Stay here!

Phantom shuffles out of the office, some clanging is heard, and he reappears with a bottle of Champagne.

I keep this around, I didn't really know why, but I guess no time like now to crack it open, eh?

Phantom smiles, leans over and kisses Hayley. After a bit of discussion, and a few glasses of Champagne, Phantom offers his arm to Hayley.

Shall we share the good news, m'lady?
Report Post Tip
CLaps

warms my hear to hear the goo dnews Hayley!
Report Post Tip
warms my Heart* to hear the good News* hayley!
Report Post Tip
A big grin spreads across her face. A little tipsy from the champagne and so happy she is unable to speak for a moment.

You really don't even know how happy you have made me.

She takes his arm, and they head out to spread the news.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you both, may you live long and prosper!
Report Post Tip
Cheering you both on.

I am glad to see that my friend has found happiness, I pray for both of you to do well in your life together.

Raises a glass.

Did I mention I am a reverend? Laughs.

To Hayley and Phantom-Ghost! It is not often enough we find good emotions in a job as stressful as ours, and they have found the best one of them all. Goodnight and good luck.
Report Post Tip
*nods head in approval*

Good pick BossLady! I think you all will do well together.

COngrats on the marriage and I want my invite!
Report Post Tip
HERE HERE!

Figlio claps and smiles
Report Post Tip
Claps and pulls out a box of Cubans

Gives one to PG and few others in the crowd

*Congratulations to Phantom-Ghost and his bride to be Haley, There's not a better match in the world.
Report Post Tip
Takes the cigar from Jasey and pulls bottles from the boss's liquor cabinet. Once everyone has a glass, Dark raises his in a toast.

Family members, and random people whom I know not how they got in our Headquarters, it is an honor to see the coming of two people, to be bound by an eternal bond. That bond is love. I served both Miss Hayley and Phantom, and I am with the latter now. I propose a toast, to Hayley, to Phantom, to Undead Inc, and to the Angels!
Report Post Tip
Applauds the newly engaged couple while also taking a Cuban from Jasey_Rae

CONGRATULATIONS to this great couple I'm glad to you two together. I hope you both have a wonderful, blessed and happy future together.

Tazz takes a puff of his delicious Cuban cigar

Thanks for the cigar Jasey its quite tasty.....Oh by the way when is the wedding because I would be honored if I could be part of it Phantom!!!
Report Post Tip
Draven walks up to Hayley and Phantom and smiles giving each a quick hug.

I am so happy for both of you. Two wonderful people deciding to share their lives together. WOW!!!

Turning back to Hayley she smiles and runs off happily to buy and engagement pressent.
Report Post Tip
congratulations to you both.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A proposal to the Phantom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL