Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:17
Page:  1 
the Pegasus Started by: Clay on Feb 02, '14 07:22

Clay was a mystery to everyone when he came to Detroit. He had with him a letter of introduction from the Don of New Orleans. The Don of Detroit shrugged and told him "If the Don is your friend, then you are my friend!" Clay brought his entire savings of $35,000. His plan was to start a new life and start his own business.

He bought an old brothel in Downtown Detroit, fired all the women and completely redecorated the entire building with the most luxurious appointments available. Silk curtains, damask easy chairs, oriental rugs, mahogany tables, gold rimmed china and silver dinner ware, perfumed fountains in every room, a $15,000 gold-leafed piano for the Music Room, mirrored ceilings, a library filled with finely bound volumes, an art gallery featuring nudes in gold frames -- no expense was spared.

Gourmet meals were served and featured iced clam juice, caviar, pheasants, ducks, geese, artichokes, lobster, fried oysters, devilled crabs, pecans and bonbons. Musicians played constantly, usually on the piano accompanied by strings. The house was heated with steam in the winter and cooled with electric fans in the summer.

Mr Clay, as everyone would call him, had standards for his employees. "To get in, a girl must have a pretty face and figure, must be in perfect health and must look well in evening clothes."

Mr Clay provided training: "Be polite and forget what you are here for. Gentlemen are only gentlemen when properly introduced.... The Pegasus is not for the rough element, the clerk on a holiday or a man without a check book."

Admission was $1, dinner was $50, a bottle of champagne $12, and then, if you wanted to spend private time with one of the girls, it was another $50. Mr Clay determined that his girls should work less but for more money, and sell as much wine and food as they did pleasure. After all, "Contemplation of devilment was more satisfactory than the act itself."

Report Post Tip

J was walking around the street at Downtown, DT. Wondering if there is any place fit on him. Afterwards J looked up and saw a new place with looks of an expensive building afford, called the Pegasus. J decided to have a look. As J entered, he saw many pretty girls and nicely done decorate room. J impressed. However, J didn't  choice any women with him, just went to sit at the bar, drinking whisky and having a simple food.

For while being, a owner looking person entered into bar. Everyone calls boos. J noticed " oh it was you clay! who was the owner! its me J, one of the crew member! well.. nicely done you have" J was pretty drunk so wasnt talking much.

J noticed a piano set at the place, then he went over the piano and played a jazz happy song. As J plays the girls start come over and enjoy with him. Dancing around and laughing over time.

As J finished the song, he was over drunk and joy then he paid the bill and tips the girls dancing with him.

"Clay! I will come by again" The girls hugs and kiss him as he goes home.

Report Post Tip

Clay watched as his brother J went home. He goes to Alma and whispers to her: "Follow that man and give him a good time!"

He then slips couple of bills into her hands. He then went straight to the bar and checks it. He calls the waiter and tells him to replenish it.

Report Post Tip

J was walking home, drunken walk even the people were dodging him, but suddenly he changed his face so serious. J noticed someone was running forward to him from behind. Whoever was J turned back and point a gun at it. He surprised, was a nice looking girl with a elegant dress he point his gun at. Other hand the girl was shock as well.

3 seconds of silent J starts " Who are you? and apologies for pointing a scary thing at you" with confusion face.

The girl "Don't apology Mr J. It was me who has to. I know your background from my boss, Clay"

J heard the word "Clay" and look her down up wisely. Then he seems to notice "Oh.. It was you who dance with me while ago. were you?" and reply "Yes! Name is Alma, if you remember" she smile. "Oh.. of course I remember you, as one of the cutest girl dancing with me!" J actually didn't remember her because he was so drunk at that time. Alma reply "You make a joke of me!" taps on J shoulder.

For a while chit chatting, Alma start to say "Well.. Mr J.. My boss told me to take you home with me... If you not bother.." talked with the quiet talk in the end. J "Sure, sure! but lets just go to a hotel since Im pretty much drunk already. Plus my policy is dont take girl home if still a girlfriend. You know what i mean?" Alma "I don't mind cause I already like you Mr J!" smiled

Alma grabbed J arm and walk into a hotel near by. A suit room and champagne ordered by J. As they chills up J starts to take a kind of cigarette. Alma noticed it was a marijuana. J offered her "For chilling you up" smiled, then she smoke. After they finish, they went to have a bath with champagne left, starts touching their body, J link her virginal, Alma does blow job, then start to bagging. It was not finish at bath only. They did again on bed and at the window, standing. They took 3 hours until they went deep sleep.

At the morning, Alma awake and notice J was there laying. He went home before she awakes. Alma noticed a latter beside her breakfast plate. "Thank you for last night. Im sure you enjoy the roll play. Tell your boss that I satisfied, and I would like to meet you again. Mr J your boyfriend" she smiled and went to sleep again.

J really enjoy with the girl he met. She was kind a his type, cute and innocent face. He sure get into a what we called "LOVE"

Report Post Tip

Clay went to the club early the next day. A delivery was coming and he had to be there to supervise it. You just can't trust certain things to your men. That's what his pop's taught him. He used to own a small grocery back home. He did everything back then, he was the carrier, cashier, bagger etc... It was a good way of keeping an eye of everything. He was directing some men who were carrying crates towards the club when he saw Alma walking in. She stands infront of Clay and smiled.

"I trust you gave J the time of his life eh?"

Alma nods then whistles a love tune as she walks inside the club.

Report Post Tip

Cerchio just arrived in Detroit from New york. He decided to drop by at his friend's place before doing his business in the city. He took a cab as soon as he arrived and asked the driver to bring him to a place called "Pegasus". The driver smiled and drove him to the place.

"Keep the change." He told the driver as he gets off the cab.

Cerchio entered the place and looked around hoping Clay would be there as his visit is unannounced.

Report Post Tip

"Damn! You finally made it!!!!"

Clay walks towards Cerchio and gives him a hug.

"How do you like the place? Looks like our old joint back in Manila eh?" He then waves his hands around him then leads Cerchio towards the VIP table.

Report Post Tip

Cerchio laughed and was happy to see his old friend.

"Damn right I made it here!"

"How are you? Damn this place looks better compared to the one in Manila."

Report Post Tip

He calls the waiter then whispers to him....

"Get that bottle of Emeprador I've been saving in my office."

He then turns to Cerchio..

"Well, business is good here. After just a few weeks in town, I was able to add a lot of things. And my ladies.... they're my greatest asset."

He takes the bottle from the waiter who returned quickly, thanks him, then opens it.

"My ladies, they're hardworking, smart and sweet. Not like the old dames we get back in Malate."

He then fills both of their glasses then asks Cerchio..

"What would you want for pulutan? Name it and I've got it!" He tells him proudly, then adds

"If I don't have it, I'm sure Jhodan would be able to find it!" He said, referring to the waiter standing behind them.

Report Post Tip
-Kay have enter into the building. Wore a black dress with a cut out of the back of the dress showing half a gun tat on her shroukder blade. Glancing around looking for the male she was supposed to meet here. Payed the fee befor being seat at a tanle for to. She order a bottld of champagne. Holding off order the meal befor her host came, as she is new to the parts. Looking around with green eyes that dance in the light ofthe room. She plays with the glass after the drink was purred. -
Report Post Tip

Clay excuses his self and walks towards Hodan the waiter. After talking to him, he then walks towards the lady who was sitting alone at the corner table.

"Good evening and welcome to the Pegasus. My name is Clay." He then offers his hand to the lady.

"It looks to me that this is your first time in my club, and your first time here in Detroit?"

Report Post Tip
-Stand up as she put down her drink and took his hand.-
Yes, sir. This is mine frist time in your club. It pretty homie around here. Yet not mine frist time in the city.-Her bright blue glisten in the light of the club as she smile softly. Giving his hand a firm shake.-I hope iam welcome I was toldto come and meet some one but it seem like that havet shown yet.-blushes pretty embrassed. -
Report Post Tip

He then pulls a chair and sits KillerKay. He then takes the seat infront of her. He calls the waiter and tells him..

"Get the finest wine from the cellar and tell the Chef to prepare dinner for me and my lovely guest."

He then turns to KillerKay

"Well, since your friend is not here, I guess you'll have to stay and have dinner with me. Is that okay with you?"

Report Post Tip

Clay then calls his old friend to join them..

"Cerchio, come over and meet the lovely Miss KillerKay!" He then asks the waiter to transfer their drinks to the table.

"I'm sure you would love the dinakdakan my cook is preparing at the kitchen." He smiles, rembering fond memories of the old days in Manila.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: the Pegasus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL