Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:54
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: MIA turn times. Started by: Squishy on Feb 04, '14 18:20

It has been made aware to us that the Crewleaders felt that they had for enforce the 5 minute rule unwillingly to help keep the theft of MIAs down low.

MIAs will now spawn with a 1 minute turn time. 

The leaders will no longer have to burden themselves with enforcing or creating rules to keep the theft low.  This now will be handled via code so that no one feels they are forced to make a rule or enforce a rule they do not believe in.

Thank you for your time.

Izzy

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would like to register my displeasure with the closed-eared clown brigade that made this change necessary.

Squishy, On behalf of the rest of us, I apologize for this group of numb-nuts.

Btw, Given the issue as it was laid out, i rather think this is a good way to respond

Report Post Tip
"You will be given the name of a someone who needs to be taught a permanent lesson. You will be given a name and a location, it may take up to 5 minutes to complete the job.

Make him beg on his knees and look you straight in the eyes before you pull the trigger."

This should be changed to "1 Minute"
Report Post Tip

I don't even understand why is there a need to limit the time someone can wack a MIA in the first place. If I spawn my own MIA then that contract belongs to me, and I should be able to wack it whenever I want to. I always have a problem when someone else forces me to do something when I should have a choice in the matter. If I want to shoot my MIA in 10 hours, I should be free to do so.

Report Post Tip

Nello, That isn't in dispute. If you want to leave your MIA for hours, your welcome too. But as so much else here, Another player may get in the way of the plans. They didn't limit the time you have to complete the contract. They made it so that it's easier for you to complete it without interference.

And no, it should not be changed so that MIAs are not accessible by the rest of the user base if you don't shoot him. That would make it far to easy for someone to "buy" a massive canon, without any issues.

Report Post Tip

Well to be honest MIAs have always been the way for people to buy kills without competing for them especially since they have been set to spawn in the same city as the shooter. But I see your point.

Report Post Tip

Also Nello, If you wanna wait 10hrs why would you wanna spawn your MIA now? Spawn your MIA's when your ready to shoot them

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: MIA turn times.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL