Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:40:32
Page:  1 
Unscheduled release Started by: Alexandar_Cord on Jan 02, '09 13:08
A.C. was happily stroking the canvas in the style of modern art. He may not be a great artist, but for his efforts, it was a gold mine.

Winged Dreams basement, converted over to a large storage and workroom, was a secured fortress that he felt relatively safe to let his mind dream.

A phone rang.

"Yes .... yes .... yes ...." A.C. put the phone down for a moment to think over the cryptic message he just received.

First laying a clean cloth over his canvas, and cleaning his hands, he removed his smock, displaying himself as a well dressed gentleman.

Picking up the phone again, he said, "Chi, call in the color crew." The message was enough.

Three hours later two women and three men joined A.C. in a private office in the basement floor.

"My contact in the diamond district just told me that 'Keller's Jewelers' received a big shipment of rocks worth in the millions. I'm thinking we deserve a payday." - - (He scans the listener's eyes and facial expressions.) - - "Good. This is going to be a soft takeover. No killing if doable. Here's what we'll do."

They talked over the plan.

(No names were used. The team was designated as Green Red, Orange, Blue, and Violet. Each had their specialities, giving the team the widest range of meeting challenges.)

'Keller's Jewelers' was located in a new development slotted for the upscale shoppers. Because the traffic was at a minimum, it was going to be a good target. Furthermore, the shop owner just received his stock. Being also known as a maker of jewelry, they'd have a horde of diamonds and metal to forge to their specifications.

"08:00 - owner should be here," said A.C. through a personnel communication device to his crew. Sitting in his 2005 Saleen 57, while his crew waited in a construction van, he gave his crew the order to "Go!"

Just as the owner opened the double glass doors, the van parked in front of the store. Moving with choreographed expertise, they moved behind him and entered the store without drawing attention to themselves. They then put up signs in the window to say it was up for renovations. Dressed in workman's clothes and wearing false personality masks to hide their identity, they got busy scavenging for anything of value.

"It's going to take me 15-minutes to break into the safe," said Violet, a female safecracker for starters. "We tranquilized him too quickly."

"This isn't a hard take down, so we didn't make noise," said Blue, the crew leader. "The Ghost's (A.C.) plan for a blend remains good and stable. Keep playing your parts."

Workmen in the mini-mall where the store was located kept walking past the store, oblivious to the heist. After all, they were workers like them all.

"I'm in! This is nice. Money and rocks, bars of gold and platinum. My favorite combination of goodies." Violet's enthusiasm couldn't be contained when she held shinny rocks. "This should keep us happy for a month."

"Maintain your disciplines and don't break the illusion," said Blue. "When everyone has completed their act, say 'I'. Now!"

The "I's" were said.

They left the store without fanfare or undue attention. A.C. followed them as they drove off. When they were safe, they returned to Winged Dreams to divide the loot. Of course, A.C.'s part was to turn the rocks into cold cash.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unscheduled release
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL