Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:51:00
Page:  1 
Detroit Finest Suits For Less Started by: DeathByZombie on Feb 08, '14 13:41

*Pouring Of Whiskey Sounds Into An Empty Cup.*

The Thing Is No Pouring Was Involved For It Was A Empty Bottle Of Whiskey DMZ Was Pouring From.

*Signs With Failure On The Look Of His Face.*

I Really Have To Find Away Out Of This Slump, DBZ Been Down This Road For A Very Long Time And It Seems As If Every Step DBZ Takes He Walks A Mile In The Opposite Direction.

Where Are My Smokes DBZ Ask Himself? *Sounds Of Paper Scraping The Table Scattering Around.*

Ah Here They Are, As He Sits Down To Light His Smoke *Turning Of The Zippo.*

*The Flame Shines A Bright Light To Where He Notices A Building In Downtown Detroit For Rent To Own Downpayment 5k.*

DBZ Starts To Reads More Details About The Building And Decides To Take A Drive To Find Out Anymore Information That He Can.

*Scribbling On A Paper As DBZ Writes The Address And Contact Information And Grabs 10k From The Mattress.*

DBZ Gets In His Car Only To Realize His Battery Is Dead And The Car Wont Start.

F#%@, Mumbling To Himself About Something Always Going Wrong He Gets Out Of His Car *Sounds Of Door Slamming.*

DBZ Decides The Building Is Not That Far Away And Decides To Walk. About Thirty Minutes Later DBZ Can See The Building In His View And Excitement Comes Over Him Knowing That This Might Chang Everything. This Might Be The Key To My Success Of Getting Back Ahead.

DBZ Walks To The Door To See If Its Unlocked *ClickClackClick*

Seems To Be Locked So He Starts Peeping Through The Window.

*Signs* This Is Perfect Right Here, Not To Big Not To Small.

As DBZ Goes To Get The Number To Contact The Owner A Man Approaches Him.

*Conversation Begins*

Hello, Sir I See You Checking Out This Building. I Was Curious To Know Is There Something I Can Help You With?

*DBZ* I Came Across An Add In The Newspaper And Was Wanting To Sign Up On A Lease.

Well I Can Definetly Help You Out With That, How About We Go Back To My Office And Take Care Of The Proper Paperwork.

*DBZ* That Sounds Like A Good Plan Or I Can Give You This 10k Now And You Take Care Of The Paperwork Without Me.

That Is Even Better As The Man Hands DBZ The Key To The Building And Walks Away.

*Conversation Ends*

As DBZ Walks Into His New Establishment He Dreams Of What Is Possible. A Few Days Later From Cleaning And Setting His Store Up To Perfection DBZ Has Came To A Name "Detroit Finest Suits For Less*. DBZ Knows Inventory Is Low, But Will Grow In The Near Future.

Detroit Finest Suits For Less

Base Price:

Suit With Name *Nothing Too Fancy* 25k

Extras Plus Base Price:

Glowing Name: 25k

Spelling Out Name: 50k (Example: For John Would Be, J-Jo-Joh-John Flash Player Wise)

Brushes Of Your Choice If Available: 50k 

Spelling Out Name With Glow: 75k (Example: For John Would Be, J-Jo-Joh-John Flash Player Wise)

Other Suits:

Random Suits: 100k (You Choose Two Colors And I Surprise You (Non-Refundable)

Suits Dealing With Gif Image: (Flash Player Suits Overall, Limited And Are Priced At 250k.)

Fine Print: Suits Do Take Time And Perfection Is What I Aim For. Higher Standards For A Certain Kind Of Suit May Take Longer Compared To A Suit With Just A Name. I Work On Orders In The Order They Come, But If There Is A Delay On A Certain Orders Cloth I Will Inform You And Start On Another Order Until I Can Resume On Yours.

Tips Are Always Welcomed From Any Work You Have Received From Me:

Anonymous Key

0695afff8d6ee1952d50ddbbca724726

All Is Ask Is If You Purchase A Suit Please Place My Business Card In Your Profile. *Not Required, But Greatly Appreciated*

DBZ Artwork Collection: <a href="http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/Malcolm_McMillan/library/?sort=3&page=1">Click Here</a>

As DBZ Takes A Seat To Rest, He Feels Accomplished In What He Has Done.

DBZ Walks To The Door To Flip Over The Sign From Closed To Open. *Sounds Of Sign Hitting The Window While Turning Over.*

*DBZ Waits For Customers*

Report Post Tip

Butcher walks in and starts looking at all the fine looking suits hanging up, And DBZ walks up to Butcher and ask what can i help you with? Butcher says to DBZ * I have this new kid working with me his name is "Grunt" and he needs a new suit.* Ill take a Random suit for the kid and you just send me the bill ok sir..

Report Post Tip

Sophia enters the place , seeing that its almost deserted she browse around silently with all ease .

" I wonder if the owner still makes suits " she ponders this for a few minutes before heading out of the store

Report Post Tip

*Deces reaches in her pocket for the key to this establishment*

*Deces speaking*

It has been awhile since i came to visit this place and maybe just maybe i will finish what my father started.

*Deces walks out and locks up as she vanish in the distance*

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Finest Suits For Less
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL