X

Apr 29 - 04:24:31
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
DFP Problems Started by: Sforza on Feb 08, '14 23:29

This is my current situation:

I have $265,000.

The DFP has 30 units available for $9,000/ea.

The Drug Market price is $9,200.

I want to buy DFP drugs and sell them on the market to make some money, but I can't buy them all. When I try to buy the most I can, it tell me to "get the small change shit outta here". Is this a bug? Or are people who can't afford the whole lot not supposed to profit from DFPs?

Report Post Tip

Purchasing 30 units at $9000 each will cost you $270,000...

Let me send you $5000 so you can purchase them in the future. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well the price is below $9,000 now so it's a bit pointless. Thanks for the thought, just wanting to make sure it's intentional.

Report Post Tip

Well yea.. if you don't have enough cash to buy the drugs you can't get it. Coulda tried buying 29, the QB function I BELIEVE just buys the max units and doesn't do a secondary check to buy the most you can if you can't afford all your units. 

Report Post Tip
I believe you have to purchase the entire load avaliable now from the DFP. It was a change put in place to stop people from working the drug achievements quicker.
Report Post Tip
Feb 09, 13:46:14 ******** 3 lbs of your Heroin for $27,000.. You will need to pay $7,830 in taxes. 
 Feb 09, 13:46:00**********purchased 30 lbs of your Heroin for $270,000.. You will need to pay $78,300 in taxes. 

you can still split buy them.
Report Post Tip
Louie what I meant was I can't buy 1 unit of your dfp drugs at a time now. I have to purchase my cpasity of units I have. Unless I have more units than your dfp is selling, then I can just buy what you're selling.

At least that's how I took this change to be
Report Post Tip

Ok, I looked into the code on this one so we could be 100% sure. What it does is requires you to buy all the DFP has or the most you can carry. So for example if the the DFP has 30 units and you can carry 20 units, you have 5 units (of any drug) on hand already, you have to buy 15. If the DFP only had, say, 9 units you have to buy all 9.

PS: I wacked the last two posts so other people don't get confused.

Report Post Tip

curiosity, is that the fix you used to avoid the whole "buy 1 at a time, sell one at a time, get your achieves" thing?

If so, Is they're a way to do it besides that? because I can see that mucking people up. I know it's happened to me a time or two.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: DFP Problems
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL