Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:07
Page:  1 
Los Angeles Bar District Started by: Scandia on Oct 21, '07 12:37
Hello there.

I understand some people may be questioning where I have been. I have not been as active in the streets recently as I perhaps should be. I hope to remedy that over the next few days. Also, my article will still be printed in the Tribune weekly. If they ever get their act together..

Now, Onto the subject in hand. The LA bar district is currently dead. Literally. I do not like this. It stops people coming to my city which is no good at all. I have nowhere good to drink and certainly nowhere good to eat.

I shall be offering $50,000 a week to anyone who sets up a bar or resturant in Los Angeles. Obviously, no bum shall walk over, make a poor excuse for a bar/resturant and take my money. No, due to the slum clearances ordered by the council there are only 5 buildings currently allocated to be bars or resturants. If you wish to be considered to take over one of these buildings, send a mail to my buisness manager Depress and he will get back to you on the requirments that you will have to meet.

On another note. Sometime in the next week i shall be running a competition to win up to $1 Million Dollars. However, you will only hear details of it in the LA bar district. I hope to see you there soon.
Report Post Tip
Understood

My old one could be removed though :}

since I am not their running it at the moment :}
Report Post Tip
Listens to the news and watches mafiosos trying to think of building plans and business plans..

Its nice to see an update about a city and what you are planning to do with the bar district. I look forward to visiting your fine city when its all complete :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los Angeles Bar District
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL