Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:29
Page:  1 
POLICY CHANGE: Removal of admin rules. Started by: Squishy on Feb 10, '14 18:52

For the betterment of the game as a whole, all admin pushed rules relating to features have been repealed.  We will now shape policy via code based upon the data that we see which represents the majority of the game.  Rules put into place to encourage people using empty districts via the NPC District code has been removed, other rules like the "no banning of features" have been removed.

We will now sit back and watch data to see how it correlates to internal game policy created solely by the players - and adjust accordingly to benefit the majority of the players.

We encourage open dialog in the suggestions forum - any idea that gets a very large showing of support in relation to people not liking the idea, will be heavily considered to be coded in. 

Thanks for your time,

Izzy.

Report Post Tip

I've never liked a game so much, yet hated most the people who play it in an equal fashion.

Before I even mess around and spawn an MIA again, are they still turning one minute from the purchase?

Report Post Tip

Before I even mess around and spawn an MIA again, are they still turning one minute from the purchase?

MIAs will turn gangster 1 minute after spawn.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: POLICY CHANGE: Removal of admin rules.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL