Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Cookie Shop! Started by: CookieZombie on Feb 11, '14 11:24

Carnival had set on a stroll that day, was tiring and thought a nice walk would clear his head off things, as he was walking down the streets of Detroit, walked past a cookie shop. Thinking to himself that it wouldn't hurt to buy some packs for himself eat some on the way home and leave some for when he is about to watch anything on TV.

Turns around, enters inside, it was pretty crowded, mannerly waiting for it to disperse. After few minutes when most of the crowd had dispersed, moves in front giving a look at the menu, his eyes catching the description of the chip-chocolate cookie. It was also sweet looking and he thought to himself that it would taste sweet as well.

Buys four packs and tells the employee to put them inside a bag for him to easily carry them home. Pays the fee, slowly making his way out of the establishment and going on his own road...

Report Post Tip

Megaera went over to a place her mothers friend used to own. She didn't know if it was still open, but she felt she had to at least take a look and hope it was.
She strolled down the streets of Downtown and when she got closer she saw the place was still there. Now all she needed was to make sure it was still open.

Megaera ran down to the door and pushed at it. It slided open and she smiled while walking inside.

Megaera took a look around and smiled. The place was packed with people and as soon as she could she took a seat near the window. A waiter came rather quickly over to her, put a menu on the table and left.
She looked at it and decided she would have just a cookie and something to drink.

Megaera left her jacket on the chair and went over to the counter.

- Hello, I would like a chocolate chip cookie and a cup of tea please.

- Most certainly Miss. Anything else?

- No thank you. That will be perfect.

The waiter got her the cookie and the tea. She took them and went back to the table and sat down.

Report Post Tip

Ser Robert Strong was walking through the streets of Detroid, he had to leave his noble steed at the stable. this was because he had lost another horse shoe and that needed to be repaired soon, so he needed a break until then. The first thing he Ser robert was thinking was that this was a nice city, but there was something wrong. There where people around the streets but they didn't seem to do anything for a family. Even the OC seemed to be run bij family from outside the city. 

This was a city without any leadership, without any order. Even without anyone that lays down the rules for people that where visiting. So as he saw that he was keeping  a better look out for people that might want to pp him. And when his attention started to get less, a small boy ran past him and took his money clip.  

As the boy ran of Ser Robert turned around and started following him. At the corner of the street he almost lost him out of sight but then he saw a door close and he know he had the boy. Robert walked calmly up to the door and looked at the sign out side.

"Cookie Shop!"

as he walked into the shop he already saw the boy hidding in a corner of the store. So Robert walked upt to the counter and ordered a couple of those Stroopwafels. And then walked over to the boy. 

"He boy, Give me back my cash and i'll share these cookie's with u. And if you are nice and tell me about what happend to this city I might even buy you a couple of beers."

After that Robert got his cash back and he started talking with the boy about al that was going on in this great city. The wars, the Great families that had been there and the families that had died there. During these talks the time had flown by and they stoped talking the sun had gone under. So Ser Robert payed his bill and handed the boy some cash. 

"This is for you, i want to hire you. You are going to be my eyes and ears on these streets. Give me any information you can next time we meet."

After that he left the sshop and walked back to his steed and his nice warm hotel, so he could have a nice night.

Report Post Tip

Gollum struts in the cookie shop. He was a big fan of cookies, infact it was one of the most beautiful things to him. Whether it was chocolate chip cookies or mnm cookies or even peanut butter cookies. He could not get enough of the delicious taste of cookies. He approached the counter and waited for the cashier/Baker to recieve him. BUT A LAS there was no person there. 

Gollum couldnt hold it in anymore he hopped over the counter and immediately began scarfing down cookies to the best of his ability. He was so hungry. He devoured all the cookies that the shop had. He quickly scurried out of there to go find another place to find cookies. 

Report Post Tip

Having in mind of returning in LA, thought it was about time he did so, there were couple of things that needed Carny's attention in Detroit, but that had been dealt with in a few hours time. As he was going to the airport. Taking a sip of coffee wouldn't hurt, he had a book with him that he carried around was around fifty hundred pages big, thick but Carny enjoyed reading the most in his spare time. Flight hours were the best for that.

His briefcase with the things he had departed from LA was on his right hand. Walking slowly down the city of Detroit. Seeing left and right business establishments and what not else, it was a place of beauty. Passes by one of the cookie shops.. He remembers visiting it once in the past, without thinking much he went in. It was a nice place the feel of nostalgia that Carny always liked was present inside. Ordering few cookie packs of chip-chocolate cookies, he pays off the fee, making his way outside and into the streets of Detroit.

Report Post Tip
Oh, cookies....

Xav is rather partial to cookies and always grabs a bagful whenever the opportunity arises

Two bags of cookies please Coconut cookies

stuffing a cookie into each cheek a happy Xav leaves the shop looking more like a hamster than a gangster
Report Post Tip

Something smells delicious Chun-Li thought as she strolled around the corner of a building that had probably seen better days, but inside was a different story..all kinds of cookies..She spotted some butter cookies, her all time favorite..After waiting her turn, she ordered and paid for two bags, feeling little regret..in these times you might as well enjoy life's little pleasures she thought as she left the bakery..

Report Post Tip
*Becali enters with a psycho smile on his face and a knife*

'Give me yer cookies for free or I'll cut this puppy's tale off!' *Becali shouts while holding in his other hand a cute puppy*
'It's gonna be a bloodbath.'
Report Post Tip

The_joker walks in to the store and sees Becali standing there with his puppy in his hand and a knife in the other hand. he was also demanding cookies. He looks like a psycho but that's not right. There should be just one psycho walking these streets and that was him. 

SO he walk up behind becali and said

"Man o man you chose the wrong day to be a psycho there good lad. and if you want to be a real one you should try doing something a little bit bigger like saying that you would blow up the place"

As he sees the smile from becali change in to a serieus face he continued his speach

"and if you like i can make your smile a permanent psycho smile just with the use of this knife. "

He said and he planted his knife infront of him on the counter. and then he told the man behind to give him a box of cookies that explode with flavour and he walked out of the store.

"And Becali just tell we when you want that smile, I like doing those. And could you also pay for my cookies, thanks"

He laughs like a crazy man and walks out of the store 

Report Post Tip

Becali, after doing what The Joker would expect only to get rid of him, slits the puppy's throat open and greases the whole shop with puppy blood.

Report Post Tip

ncrypt came across an old shop that sells cookies. the shop's attendant  are  busy cleaning the floor with what look like blood. "is that blood" inquires ncrypt. "ahh, no sir, ketchup" the attendant lies easily. " you want cookies, mister?" the attendant  quickly changes the topic and ncrypt let it go.

he always see this shop when he visit this part of the city but it's the first time that he gonna buy some cookies here. " i'll have chip-chocolate cookies," he says " the classic's always the best one" ncrypt continues. " it's our best seller, mister" the attendant says with a broad smile.

he thanked the shop keeper and went on his way.

" cookies, i love them cookies and these are all mine" ncrypt beaming like a little kid says.

Report Post Tip

Whagwan tips a hat to ncrypt as they pass by the entrance the Cookie Shop!.

The smell of baking had been too irresistible to pass up and Whagwan planned on satisfying the munchies with some freshly made cookies.

"I'll take a dozen double chocolate chip cookies, please"

Whagwan eyed the selection of delicious looking cookies that were for sale.

"Ah, you'd better go ahead and throw a couple of those coconut badboys in there too, please."

"Certainly. Any others take your fancy?" The assistant behind the counter asked

Whagwan took another look at the cookies before offering a head shake "no".

"Nah, I should be good, they all look great though. Here, keep the change"

Whagwan took the cookies and handed over a crisp $100 dollar bill before exiting back out into the street.

Report Post Tip

Armada had heard great things about these cookies and knew he absolutely had to get some of the chocolate chip ones while he was in Detroit.

Heading to the counter, Armada's mouth began to water at the thought.

Ordering 3 cookies and a drink, Armada excitedly ripped open the bag, and crammed a cookie into his mouth.

"Ah, delicious, just as I knew they would be"

Throwing money down on the counter, Armada headed back out into the street to see what other things the city had to offer.

Report Post Tip

appel walks into the cookie shop and sees that there aren't any high ranked people around anymore. It seems like the war has been through this city aswell as every other one. and as he walks over the the counter he sees baskets with cookies ust standing there, that's strange they look like the best sellers in this shop . 

"pardon madam, could you tell me something abot those cookie baskets"

The woman started to sob and talk about the baskets that they where for all the people that where fallen. The fell because of the war and most of the people where innocent.. So she had made special cookie baskets with nice cookies. And they where very cheap because she doesn't like to make  money because people died. 

"I'll take two of those, and that would be all"

After getting the two baskets we walked outside and found a nice place on a park bench, Appel saw a lot of people die these last few day's. But non of those people would ever eat these cookies when they are already died. So in there honer appel started eating al the cookies in the two baskets

Report Post Tip

Having just landed on the city, Grasshopper thought that it would be a good opportunity to explore  the city of Detroit, since the war was over and the streets were relatively safe for a young gangster like him. It didn't take him long to stumble upon a big cookie shop, probably one of the biggest businesses in Detroit. As soon as he saw it, he thought: I could certainly use a cookie-break right now. Chip choc cookies had always been his favorite snack, yet he hadn't always been able to afford them. Having just finished a drug run from Las Vegas (thankfully without any officer's intervention), spending few of his earnings on cookies would relieve all that drug dealing stress;he was a total newbie to the mafia world.

Entering the shop, he caught the smell of fresh baked cookies. That instantly made him feel much better; they do smell awfully better than marijuana, that's for sure. He walked towards the counter and asked for his chip choc cookies, ignoring everything else on the list. The polite employee served him really quickly and before he knew it he was already drifting around in the streets of Detroit again, but with a handful of cookies in his pocket. After a couple of bites, he moved along in ecstasy

Report Post Tip

Craving some delicious cookies, Handsome Jack wanders into the cookie shop. He walks up to the counter to get a better look at the menu. Handsome Jack takes a few moments to scan through the list of choices before deciding being torn between some coconut cookies and double chip cookies. He takes another moment to decide before finally coming around to a decision, which included getting both kinds mixed together in a bag.

I'd like three bags of double chip and coconut cookies!

The man behind the counter smiled and handed him his cookies to go. Before grabbing his cookies, he took out his wallet and grabbed out $9 plus a sizable tip and handed the money to the man behind the counter. Having paid for his cookies, he grabbed them off the counter and made his exit expecting to return in the near future for some more amazing cookies. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cookie Shop!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL