Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:55:44
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Crack Downs Started by: CelsoVega on Jan 06, '09 14:23
1)Allow users to buy crackdowns for other users.

2)Allow users to buy crackdowns in bulk. (1,5,10,50)

Those are simple. Crackdowns as gifts seems like a reasonable idea. I could see many different reasons for it.

If buying crackdowns in bulk or for other users is put into effect then you can consider this idea.

Two different types of Crack Downs.

3) $.5* crack downs. They are gone if your character dies.

4) $1* crack downs. Using the "Master Account" to bind these crackdowns to the account rather then the character.

* the price could be $1 and $2.
Report Post Tip
I know Izzy has mentioned before (at least I think he has anyway) that he would prefer bulk purchases in order to reduce the fees taken out by paypal for processing.

I think this is a good idea and will help certain mafiosos get things going! Maybe a discount for bulk?
Report Post Tip
Yes. Izzy has spoken on this before, but only in IRC to the best of my knowledge.

Due to the lower processing fees, there is a discount for bulk purchases. I believe the example given was 25 CDs for $25. This has not been automated yet, again AFAIK, so you need to talk to Izzy to organise this.

The system to transfer CDs is planned to be introduced, but not sure how far along the work is.

As for the 'cheaper' CDs that don't remain on your master account... Personally I think it just over complicates the system and will lead to more trouble than it is worth.
Report Post Tip
*25 CD's for $20.
Report Post Tip
If you speak to Izzy/Squishy and notify him of how much money you have transferred over to the paypal account via this link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=8BfD-u9rFn0SzHf2hd7zbd9Ysh125yR3WAOEboVpDS6i84fupODbN77cfCu&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f9fecf49521b3f5afc18ba9034b1c79cb454909ae53a8db99

He will credit your account with multiple Jailbreaks. As has been said before he much prefers to do it this way as it cuts out a lot of the processing costs from Paypal.

*kiss kiss*
Report Post Tip
In fact, forget about the thread ^^ up there.

Go here:

https://mafiareturns.com/help/

And click on the "Make a Donation graphic".
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Crack Downs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL