Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:17
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: MIA Stealth on abandoned MIAs Started by: Squishy on Feb 14, '14 19:58

When an MIA turns gangster, it starts to lose stealth in their locals.  Those with higher info will spot them first (when its a few minutes old), and as time goes on, those with even shitty info will be able to spot them.)

This change is currently being tested and will go live later today.

Report Post Tip
Love it
Report Post Tip

Altho there is still the ability to ID roll and see them straight after they turn gangster, This is a step in the right direction.

If viewing the profile of an MIA via ID rolling was not allowed until the stealth of an MIA dropped to the level that they was visible by anyone in locals, I could see this becoming a great success.

Report Post Tip

Like this one :)

Report Post Tip

I have no idea what any of this means :S

Report Post Tip

will normal ia's follow the same way?

Report Post Tip
Stealth is irrelevant with RIAs. They don't live long enough.
Report Post Tip

IAs = Actual real life players who signed up then gave up.  They have whatever stealth they started the character with.

RIAs = Game made fake IAs for the entire game to shoot at.  They have random stealth generated by the gmae at birth.

MIAs = Game made fake IAs for the person who purchased it.  They have very very high stealth to protect it from being found by other shooters.

Report Post Tip

just made sense to me from a rp prospective, if some bums laying round the streets and been missed on. or someone never noticed it, would be more noticable longer is there.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: MIA Stealth on abandoned MIAs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL