Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 18:55:45
Page:  1 
Anyone have a tablet? (Like a wacom) Help :) Started by: Squishy on Jan 07, '09 00:28
Anyone here have a digital tablet? I need a favor and ill toss some goodies your way if you can help..

Ok, do you know like... if you are keeping score of some game on paper, you do the slashes, and then every 5th one, you do the diagonal line crossing them out?

Heh, I need those :)

Basically, I need 25 different "single" slashies, and then 15 different "complete 5 that are crossed out" slashies

I need it done in black on a #999999 background, with the slashies being around 13-17 pixels in height each

I'll break them all apart so all you have to do is draw them on one image. A .psd would be best, or a 100% jpg

If this is something you can do, give a yell - it would be much appreciated.

(And youll earn stuff from moi)

Thanks in advance!
Report Post Tip
how about using a PDA to do those.

I'll try on my pocket pc and upload to the main pc.
Report Post Tip
heh funny you should say :) I tried it on my lifedrive however it doenst have high enough resolution - it looked "blocky" :(
Report Post Tip
Can I attempt this in MS paint?
Report Post Tip

Basically, I need 25 different "single" slashies, and then 15 different "complete 5 that are crossed out" slashies

Do you mean, draw 25 different-looking slashies? or do you want 25 of the same thing?
Report Post Tip
does it have to be done on a tablet? I could easily do that without one I'd say.
Report Post Tip
I think he wants it hand-drawn, PoD.
Report Post Tip
Actually, it doesn't matter how its done, as long as the end result looks as if it was done as if you were doing it in real life with a pencil :)

My attempts in photoshop didn't turn out so well.... and when I did them on paper with a sharpie and scanned them in, I just couldn't seem to get it to look right. I am just going on a hunch that a high res tablet can produce it perfectly since its done with the hand and a pen... just as in real life - so it should look perfecto.
Report Post Tip
My frail little grandma hands aren't what they used to be,

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/30064207lines.JPG

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/11460399slashes.JPG
Report Post Tip
http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/85035015slashes.JPG

for the slashes. the doctor screwed up my medicine, im all confused
Report Post Tip
Ok, looks like this project is done :)

Thank you all for your help.

(I do appreciate everyone who has tried to help, even if you submitted the same line drawn in MS Paint copy/pasted 25 times, then jpeg'd out the ass so its severely pixelated)
Report Post Tip
so what gave the best results?
Report Post Tip
Is it for a feature on the new game?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anyone have a tablet? (Like a wacom) Help :)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL