Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:09:30
Page:  1 
"BlazeFabiano's Meat Shop" Started by: BlazeFabiano on Feb 18, '14 22:40

"Fabiano's Meat's"

BlazeFabiano walks into his brothers recently purchased Building which is now his Meat Shop. He looked at the people gathering around him and step up to speak .

Welcome to Fabiano's Meats.

Razor Blade Fabiano founded the family ham business back in 1925, delivering his homemade products in a Model T Ford.

The hams were well received and quickly gained in popularity . With the increase in demand for the old fashioned hams my brother ButcherKnifeFabiano decided to open his own shop to help out with the family business.
 And now that he has passed i have decided to take over my brother's part of the Business.    

I will carry on this tradition today, with a growing customer base that comes back for special Hams, beef jerky, our Snack Stix and more. Choose Fabianos' today

CATEGORYS
    Brats/Franks,Sausage and Bacon,Cheese,Meat Bundles,Sandwich Meat,Sausage/Salami,Smoked Meats,andSnack Stix/Jerky

If i don't have what your looking for let me know what it is and i'll see what i can do to get it for you.. And thank you for coming out to see the new place. 

Report Post Tip

CookieZombie enters the shop and starts inspecting all the goodies. He smiles. "So much meat, so little time".

He walks past you and stops at some spicy sausages that caught his eye. Then he starts going in circles inside the shop again. When finally he approaches you, he says:

"I gotta admit, i never visited your brothers shop while i was in the city... I hope you forgive me though, i still wanna try the Fabiano's family famous meat. Having never been here before, i can't make myself decide however... So i think I'll go for salami today, but the rest is up to you. Give me your best one" and before turning away to look around the shop again, he adds: "If it's a bit spicy, I'll like it even better"

Report Post Tip

BlazeFabiano walks up, 

Well im sorry you never got to meet my brother,He was a great guy.

Blaze turns around and starts cutting up the salami and then wrapping it up nice and neat,Then turns to CookieZombie,   

I have the perfect thing for you a " Jar of Red Franks ", and they are gonna be on the house.

Blaze walks to the back " Door slams behind him " He grabs a jar from the back and then walks back to the Front. Turns and grabs the salami then heads to the counter.

It's gonna be $15 for the Salami but the Jar of Red Franks are yours free due to the Fact that " I am moving my brother's shop to Chicago the Suburbs District ".. I would love to see you there sometime.

Report Post Tip

Melis walks into BlazeFabiano's Meat Shop. Taking a moment to look at the wonderful meat selections before pulling out the list that Billy gave her. She was sure that she would need a strong back to get it back to the HQ but that was why she paid the young man next to her to carry it for her. It only cost a promise of dinner at some vague time that she had no intention of following through with but she sure as hell needed the help.

Approaching the counter with her list she lays it out for the man to read.

• 6 pounds of bacon
  • 3 pounds of sausages
  • 7 pounds of lunch meat
  • 3 pounds of Smoked meat
  • 4 pounds of jerky

Inwardly Melis wondered if Billy was feeding a stable full of immigrants but decided it would be best not to ask. After all it was on his coin, not hers. She waited patiently as the man got her order ready.

Report Post Tip

bboy had planned to visit his friend's meat shop a long time ago....but due to his hectic schedule,it took him a long time to finally visit Fabiano's shop...

Hmmmmmmmmm....I wonder who's running this shop now. I'm planning to buy some meat for my dinner. I would like to have 2 pounds of smoked salami.

Report Post Tip

She knew the guys would need supplies after such a big durden invasion, slowly looking round the store, she loved the smell of fresh meat, was something about it.

Looking round, she walked to the counter looking down her list

"i need 2lb prosciutto, 2lb pancetta, 5lb of ground beef and have you any prepared carpaccio please?"

Smiling, she rustled round here purse to cover the cost

Report Post Tip

lronSight comes strolling into the establishment and wonders, what the hell would he need meat from Detroit for? He looks down at the odd grocery list stapled to his forearm by Mako and shrugs, it reads:

• Meat from Detroit
  • Lots of Liquor from LA
  • Liver and Onions from Las Vegas
  • A Boston Red Sox hat from New York City
  • A Philly Cheese Steak from Philly without the cheese, peppers, onions, or bread.

I guess he apparently wants his meat to be from Detroit or something because if I didn't know any better this list was meant to start off taking forever and then become impossible so I'd never come home again. lronSight begins looking at the menu,

CATEGORYS
    Brats/Franks,Sausage and Bacon,Cheese,Meat Bundles,Sandwich Meat,Sausage/Salami,Smoked Meats,andSnack Stix/Jerky

Terrified lronSight realizes that there was no meat specified on the list, in fear of being beaten again lronSight decides he must either order one of everything and carry it with him to all the other cities or take a risk and guess what type of meat Mako would prefer. After much deliberation and nervous shaking, lronSight approaches the counter. With his voice cracking and his broken glasses sliding off his nose he says,

"I'll have a pound of everything in a cooler please. It has to last a very long time because I'm on a very long mission to get things that I'm guessing are for a party. Please, and please don't beat me."

Report Post Tip

Crashing in, like a badly tuned, she sighed as was time to host another of her barbeques, just to keep city hall sweet and her image right in the public eye.

"I  need 10lb of strip steak please, 5lb of filet mignon, 2lb of bacon, 10lb of assorted sausages and brats please and 10lb of assorted burgers please"

she wonders where the big strong men are to carry her bags home for her as she frowns to herself

"and if you got any barbeque sauce that would be great too"

Bending her neck and arms she prepared for the tiring walk to the safehouse

Report Post Tip

Lizzie was hosting another one of her famous barbeques, but since Lizzie was a terribly busy woman Penny decided to help her out. She walks in the butcher shop with a list in hand.

"Ok sir I need 12lbs of strip steak, 6lbs of filet mignon, 4lbs of bacon, 5lbs of brats and 5lbs of burgers. Please as she looks to the butcher." Can you repeat that order please the butcher stated. Penny just hands the guy her list, makes it easier as she smiles at him.

I'm gonna pull my car around back can you please have a couple guys load it up for me.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: "BlazeFabiano's Meat Shop"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL