Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 12:34:49
Page:  1 
Club Manovanni: A Bronx Establishment Started by: Desmand on Feb 19, '14 23:40

Desmand wiped his hands again on the back of the towel in his apartment, sweaty hands. Odd, he rarely ever got sweaty hands and it wasn't like he'd not spoke in the streets half a hundred times before. Anyway he paced a little longer until the door knocked, it was his crew leader and his Godfather. I guess it's time. They headed out into the streets of Brooklyn before they took a step back and gave him center stage after quieting the gathering crowd. Desmand breathed for a second before talking, and it was then that he was no longer worried. 

I've been meaning to get out into the streets for quite some time now, since my earlier days I admittedly have been rather missing on this front in recent times. I guess that goes with the territory of more responsibility and more..wars. It's quite ironic really when I think back to one of my last outings and discussing all the reasons I wouldn't get auth..and yet here I am. Perhaps I should add a 6th (or 7th I can't remember) reason to my list and say that you haven't made a speech about auth.. Anyway back to the matter at hand, I have an announcement..or at least Dan has one. I'm here to tell you a little bit more about my crew Club Manovanni and about me. 

My father about 15 generations back was, from my logs, quite the little shit. Yet he had a big dream as most of us do and he would spend a lot of time talking in the coffee shops with one of his only friends a man called Teruzzo about their goals for world domination and the chance to run their own crew. Naturally it was never going to happen, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the toolbox and struggled to do much more then release drunken tirades on unsuspecting coffee shop victims. He didn't really understand the world and certainly didn't excel in it and thus he died. And many more similar to him died too, eventually one of my generations realised an education was needed to succeed further and so they left in search of pastures new and a better education. How is that relevant? Well the coffee shop they resided in and the "underground crew" he represented along with 2 others was called Manovanni. That coffee shop still lives, and my bloodline still occasionally frequents it and laughs about the ridiculous plans they had set forth. Manovanni did actually get a crew though and so this is the second iteration of that name and the ability to bring that full circle and see how far we have come. 

As for myself? Well I started for the briefest stint in Godfather Dripples crew. I was what would be deemed "incognito" due to my mischievous manner in the coffee shops whilst wearing a disguise and to meet new people who would only judge me on my hard work and not my after hour activities. I soon realised all the fun stuff was going down in Godfather Cantillions crew and so I asked if I could switch when space became open which Dripple graciously allowed me to do and so began my journey in the Farm.

As I mentioned earlier I spoke my mind often and with no regard for my own life in the streets and on more than one occasion Godfather Cantillion had received complaints about my attitude. Whilst you expect your crew leaders to always stick up for you and have your back, Godfather Cantillion went up and beyond that despite knowing I was "incognito" and not knowing my actual name. This just made me like the man even more as my respect grew for him. And then wars happen, I'll spare you the details and one of my closest friends here Comrade, Rainbow and 303303 brother DanTheMan got his own crew and my only goal from there on out was to get him Godfather. As I mentioned near the start if anyone was paying attention I really didn't expect or strive for this honour. I think that's what has made it all the more sweeter when I was taken into a back room and spoke at length with the Godfather about this venture with him in the Bronx. 

And so here we are the present day and the grand unveiling of not just another crew, but also another exclusive club here in the Bronx. Club Manovanni is now open for protection and refreshment. 

Desmand turns to his two hands and smiles

Thanks to Godfather Cantillion and Don DanTheMan and my hands BanginBadBitches and Cpt-Cook for joining me on this venture. And finally to Godfather Toaly, I hope you're enjoying that retirement you old man.  

Report Post Tip

Approaching Des, the newest leader in New york he couldn’t help but keep a grin off of his face…

Since I have had the opportunity to meet you and work along side you within the Banditos I can certainly say you are one hell of a stand up individual. Full of wisdom and the drive to do what ever it takes to protect the people you truly care about. I have no doubts that you will embrace this new journey and conquer it.

Was good working with you, and I wish you the best of luck.

Giving a nod he turns and finds his way back into the crowd…

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Club Manovanni: A Bronx Establishment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL