Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:29:13
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Trash Your Personals Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '14 18:28

From now on when you delete your personals they will be moved to a "Trash" category where they will remain for a short time. You are able to "Restore" your personals from the trash category so that they are moved back to their proper category and not cleaned from the database.

We will probably keep your deleted personals for 7 days, but if it winds up being too much data we may drop it down to less. We will warn everyone before hand if we choose to reduce the time.

Report Post Tip
Interesting. But it may help reduce data if you only keep "essential personals" and not all the info that is not that important
Report Post Tip

In love with this feature. As someone who regulary deletes personals it comes in handy if I need to check back on something.

Good job guys

Report Post Tip

Determining what's "important" can really only be decided by the player.

Report Post Tip

So, we've eliminated the aspect of stealth rogue hitting and such now?

Report Post Tip

what the hell are you talking about? This affect gameplay exactly none. this just means that if i'm clearing personals, and I accidentally delete one that I wanted to keep, I can now retrieve it.

Report Post Tip

i would like an empty trash button if possible

Report Post Tip

I like this bc it takes forever going thru to find something important through a bunch of stuff that is not.. :) Great Job

Report Post Tip

Philli, think about it.  Usually to hide something someone did, they would delete personals, so a screenshot it wouldn't show up.  Now people will say "Screenshot your trash for me."

Blaze, it takes no time at all.  Ctrl-F, then search keywords.

Report Post Tip

There is a pretty solid rule against demanding information via screenshots: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/287721

If someone demands you screenshot something, we will deal with them.

Report Post Tip
I would also like an empty trash button as suggested by kid_ink.

Purdy peez :)
Report Post Tip

^^ please.

I gamble a lot and I have to delete my personals so my hands don't stealth my bodyguards.

I delete it but now they can see my falures.

Report Post Tip

So, how long till we see this feature on MM's also?

Report Post Tip
I'd also love to see a permanent delete option from the trash itself
Report Post Tip

Can we get the 'Delete all' option back plis?

Report Post Tip
The option is still there it's just not labeled as such Kittyhawk. If you click the top checkbox in any of the personal sections, it'll select all of the boxes in said section and then you can delete them all with one simple click.
Report Post Tip

Ah sweggity. tyty.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Trash Your Personals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL