Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:35
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Times viewed Started by: KingOfOnePercent on Jan 10, '09 06:24
Quick suggestion.

I remember 'back in the day', the forums had a "times viewed" (or words to that effect) counter, as well as a replies counter, I just think it would be nice if we could have that back.

Cheers.
Report Post Tip
Why would you like that back?
Report Post Tip
It's interesting to see what portion of the community read a thread but are too disinclined to reply; and what portion are even too lazy to read a thread to begin with.
Report Post Tip
I actually agree with this, I've missed that feature since it was removed.
Report Post Tip
I remember people viewing the thread repeatedly just trying to get the count up.. Maybe if it were filtered by unique IP visit..
Report Post Tip
I won't lie, I abused the "times viewed" by just holding f5 on my own threads and making then appear more popular than they actually were.
Report Post Tip
How about times viewed be "People Vied" as a count of people who have read it, giving one number per account that looks at that thread? :p Easier than filtering IPs.
Report Post Tip
I think this would be a good idea...
Report Post Tip
I agree with you it would be good to see it back.
Report Post Tip
Yes bring it here
Report Post Tip
I wonder if that was a feature if this thread would be popurlar
Report Post Tip
I remember that counter thing
Report Post Tip
I remember it just about i think hehe buy one thing if you could do this i think it would be good to have, the counter can only go up by one per char like Rourkey said he kepts pressin F5 to make his look looked at you could have it so if you look at a thread the first time it goes up 1 and then if you look at somthin else that thread goes up by one and then if you go back to that first thread you looked at it doesnt go up by one because that char has alrdy looked at it :P
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Times viewed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL