Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:38:38
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Witness Statement Idea Started by: kyle_Broflovski on Jan 10, '09 13:28
I think this is a nice little idea to help with the realism of the game. Tell me what you think

When a witness Statement is sent out randomly. Howabout an acompanying mail or even a mail that is sent to someone else in that city who is online that has the whisper that was left.

"Your in the middle of a drug deal. Joe has some cheap crack in for you and you intend to buy the lot. As your finishing your deal you hear faint murmer, only just making out what was said:

"RIP n0000b!"

Seconds later a gun goes off. You turn on your heal to look in the direction of the shot but see nothing.

Not wanting to cause a scene you turn back to Joe and buy the crack..."

In real life a hitman would have left signs that it was his work. Either a calling card or just a certain way of doing things that would let the other families know it was his job.

Like I said it would either go out WITH the WS or to someone else. Personaly I think it would be more interesting/harder to decifer if the mail went to a different person so they didnt know the name, they just get the evidence.

Any ideas?
Report Post Tip
I know a lot of people are divided over this issue but I've never really had an opinion one way or the other.

I suppose if worded correctly, the mail would help newer members understand personals and so on. On the downside, a "jokey" whisper between friends might end up being blown out of proportion thanks to the ensuing mail; and obviously there's an argument that as it is whispered, only the victim should hear it.
Report Post Tip
This is just adding too much to people wacking... the idea of this game is NOT to wack everyone in sight. And a good experienced hitman wouldn't even allow anyone to be around to see him kill someone. So that would negate witness statements. But for the game to run correctly and smoothly and fairly, witness statements are needed. I just feel that is an overkill.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Witness Statement Idea
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL