Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 06:55:09
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Tip Your Bodyguards Started by: enkindle on Mar 04, '14 19:20

You may now tip your most loyal bodyguards which will give them a chance to show their appreciation by boosting their skill to 130 points when you upkeep them.

To be tipped, a bodyguard must already have been named and their current skill must be at or below 100. You tip them 0.50 credits and they stay "tipped" until they are boosted to 130 skill. 

Report Post Tip

I personally hate the idea but oh well it will make some of the GF's sleep better at night i suppose!  People gotta buy/spend more credits now lol!

Report Post Tip

yeah can't say i am a big fan, already a huge divide between top and bottom even with the almost daily durdens, just keeping people at the top there longer with this.

Report Post Tip

Agree w/ previous 2 comments. At least it sould be not possible before attaining max BG cap limit. Hope w/ the xtra cash developpers get, they will offer free timers to all...

Report Post Tip

The chance isn't that high, by the way.

Sure, it'll help the kids on top but the chance is still very slim. I have 175 bodyguards and what, 7 named ones? 7 in 2 months.

It will not help us nearly as much as you think.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I personally like this. Brings a more random aspect back to the game and knowing your shit when it comes to shooting. Plus... I mean, lets face it The people on top are there for a reason and they should have some sort of advantage for being there.

I hate seeing Godfathers get one shot (esp by Dons like I've seen), I'm not a fan of that happening regardless and the time that wars are cut down now. So I do like this addition.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Tip Your Bodyguards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL