Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:38:56
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Keeping The Economy Balanced, Dice Started by: BADWOLF on Mar 10, '14 13:15
Just throwing a little thought out there voice your opinions please. Since the wildfire introduction of DICE we've seen a downturn in the market place credit basically next to nothing. (like the dollar becoming worthless) With 20-30k+ Credits floating around from in-house bets the credits value decrease so I propose a fix. House bets be set on a scale. House pot should be set at a capped X ammount to keep the balance well what happens if players break the bank? Well replenishing the pot could be based off of an X% (1%-5%) of all credits spent until an X ammount is reached (say 100cr) then the Dice Bot will throw up different ammount bets. This will help balance out the market and insane ammount of credits out there making there value a fraction of what it used to be.
Report Post Tip

Since the wildfire introduction of DICE we've seen a downturn in the market place credit basically next to nothing. (like the dollar becoming worthless) 

The marketplace credit price has steadily been between $250,000 at it's consistent lowest for a credit purchase and $325,000 at it's highest for a credit sale since dices introduction.

These peaks and troughs have moved periodically but it has been far from "next to nothing" or "worthless".

The market works on supply and demand. When there is a surplus of credits, supply will outstrip demand and prices will fall from their periodic highs, which we may have seen in the past. As it happens though, our market fluctuation has been pretty minor and, if anything, has brought prices into a more favourable position to benefit the greater number of people.

Report Post Tip

The 20-30k credits were me. I tried putting them up at $294,000 but instead listed at $29,400. Headdeskbang.

Agree with Clive, in my time here credits have been steady at 250-300k.

That said if anyone wants to sell any at 20-30k let me know.

Report Post Tip

With 20-30k+ Credits floating around from in-house bets

I get what you are saying, but the actual amount is  -11,886.31 that havn't been covered by cash profits and rake.

Because we ran so much into the negatives, we already made a change:  Squishy doesn't bet any more.  There are no large bets, no manual bets, everything is done via House in such low amounts that it cant "suddenly lose a shit ton". 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Keeping The Economy Balanced, Dice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL