Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:58:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Angus's Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant Started by: Angus on Mar 11, '14 20:49

Vedette wore a green, small-sleeved dress which had a built-in, thick elastic that hugged around her curved hips. She had her short blonde hair curled up as always and was hoisted an additional two inches into the air by her white heels.

Vedette was a woman who, after many months of discipline, melodramatic pain and training, had finally broke her taste buds into perking at the hint of Americanized food, strutted down the street with her nose in the air like an egotistical poodle. Those glancing at her would, as a first impression, think she had a little...to much self-esteem, however this
 was nothing but an illusion, for all she was doing was following the scent of her favorite Western delicacy—the mushroom cheese steak.

Vedette swung the door of the restaurant open, ensuring that she held it for a few seconds longer so a later customer had the opportunity to slip in as well. Her eyes bounce from customer to customer, as if cautiously skimming its insides for a familiar face, one which she would more than likely cower away from to avoid any awkward conversation. She huffed, somewhat satisfied with the inactivity of the place, before eyes locating Cianna. Cianna, already fully aware of Vedette's presence, wears a stereotypical service smile.

"Good afternoon, miss," she politely says, fixing a single menu from her pedestal. "Feel free to have a seat, I'll be over to serve you soon!" Vedette, charmed by Cianna's enthusiastic, perky voice (much like most other customers), returns a thick smile before making her way to a windowed table.

Vedette is approached by Cianna a mere seconds after seating herself. "What can I get you today?"

"A mushroom cheese steak would be fine, doll," Vedette requests, her eyes hesitant to leave the window due to her love for the buzzing, busy city life outside. "And a diet to drink."

"Coming right up, miss," Cianna announces, not even bothering to scribble down such a simple order on her notepad. She smiles and prances into the kitchen to notify the chef.

Vedette takes the opportunity to stare back out the window. This time, though, she does not appreciate the outside world, but she instead occupies her time with considering her current boss, FutureStealer. With tightly pursed lips, she drops her eyes onto the menu before cooing over Cianna again, who obediently rendezvous at Ms. Facchinello's table. "Yes, miss?"

"Can I get an original cheese steak to go on top of that?" Vedette asks, her eyes squinting as she notices Cianna's expression change from cheerful to horrified. Vedette aggressively corrects herself. "Not for me, it's for a man!"

Cianna's dropped jaw closes and swerves into a smirk. She gives Vedette a wink which makes Ms. Facchinello glow red. Waving the waitress off, she rolls her eyes before she goes back to staring at the world beyond through her booth's window.

Report Post Tip

Loffy was waling down the street of Detroit looking for some nice stores to see if there was anything he could find that was a good gift to his girlfriend back in Chicago.

He had been walking for hours now and started to get hungry, so he started to look for a restaurant to get some food to eat.

After 4 blocks he see a sign on the wall across the street that says Angus's Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant

Loffy walks over the road and open the door to the restaurant and walks in, inside the waitress show him to a table 

" Here is a menu sir and if you like something to drink before you order I can fix it for you right now " the waitress says with a smile.

" I take a bottle of coke now and I take a look at the menu " Loffy says and smiles back at the waitress 

Loffy look at the menu to find some food he want to eat, its a lot that saounds good in the menu.

As the waitress comes over with the bottle of coke Loff has already desided what he wants to eat so he starts telling the waitress what he wants.

" I take a Angus's Pepper Cheesesteak  with extra cheese and bacon, and a basket of frites on the side "

The waitress takes the order and give it to the kitchen.

Loffy drinks the bottle of coke and look at the peoples out in the street as he waits for the food to be serverd 

The waitress comes over to Loffy with the food after 15 min and he starts to eat, after he has eaten he pay for the food and give the waitress a good tip before he find his way out to the street again 

Report Post Tip

As The_Dutchman had landed in Detroit for business, he notices he's pretty hungry. He walks through the Detroit streets and finds a brochure with nearby restaurants. "Hmm, Angus CheeseSteak? Now that sounds like something for me!" And The_Dutchman starts walking. He arrives at the restaurant and walks in.

"Well hello Mr. Loffy, i've read about this great Restaurant you're having here and i decided to come take a look, but even more important, to take a taste of course, heheh."

The_Dutchman hangs his coat and hat, and takes a seat in the Rstaurant. He enjoys the nice ambience around here.

"Well, this shouldn't be a very hard choice for me. I'd like to take the Angus CheeseBurger, with extra Fries, and extra Onion Rings as side-dishes please, dear Mr. Loffy. Oh, and a malt beer as a drink please. Yeah, work day isn't over yet right, heheh."

With a big smile on his face, The_Dutchman waits for his order, while he looks around at the details of the Restaurant.

Report Post Tip

As Steven left Elsa's coffee shop, he felt the rumble of an earthquake in the pit of his stomach, He was already in a hurry, but seeing as he could spare a few minutes, he decided to stop somewhere and eat. Along the road, he noticed a restaurant:
 Angus's Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant.

From where he was standing, he could smell the delicious meats cooking from a distance. He looked down at his watch and hurried indoors. The heartwarming vibe made him feel welcome and he was starving. He looked at what seemed to be a countless stream of food choices. The mix of smells made the wait insupportable. Being the impatient man as he was and being in his current situation, he waived the waiter over who approached with a smile on his face. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Angus's Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL