Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:13:36
Page:  1 
STREET BATTLE - are you in Started by: Mugen on Oct 22, '07 14:20
Walking through the streets you notice a tall battle scarred man speaking to a few people. As you make your way to the crowd you notice they have formed a circle around him. Only being able to see his long dark hair you listen as best as you can

War, War, War is on the topic of every conversation now of days. How boring this world is without It and how there's nothing for people to do. Well this isn't some gun blazing video game people this is real life and war is not the only form of competition we can have. That fact, mixed with the surprisingly large amount of mob mail battle requests I have gotten, have inspired me to create a street battle. This will be a non profit battle held in a friends club, the reward will be the sign up fee's plus a 200k that DoTheMilkDance and myself will throw in. It is going to cost 25k to enter and I will be posting a sign up sheet here soon. Now I just want to hear everyone's thoughts on a battle and who else is interested I have enough people to get a battle going but I know that there are more poets walking these streets. I will be the judge of the contest and I will make the tournament tree up myself. If I have enough people there will be a second and third place prize also. Thank you for listening and I will be here for a while to hear your thoughts...

Many have left the circle not interested, and you get a chance to see the tall, rough skinned man. He stands there listening to others input
Report Post Tip
Im in!
Report Post Tip
wow that was fast. lol thanks!
Report Post Tip
Never hurts to stand up and try... wait a minute I'm 7'0 what am I talkin about?
Report Post Tip
You can count me in...when will the battle start?
Report Post Tip
Although I haven't battled in AGES

Back in the day I used to be one of the sages

I'll throw some cash in the ring, and we'll see what's what.

I'll be donating another $100K to whoever wins.
Report Post Tip
thanks for putting in I really appreciate it...This is going to be interesting.
Report Post Tip
Got_milk shoves his way to the middle of the circle to make an announcement.

Although I will not be participating in this battle in The Milk Room, I will be contributing to it. I am putting up 100k for the winner of this epic battle. May the best man win the 400k now in the pot.

Got_milk walks away from the circle with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.
Report Post Tip
i didnt read but im in
Report Post Tip
Thank you Tony for proving to me that there are still some mindless zombies in our world that could care less about the quality of their conversations...

Hmm, war... I'd like to wage war on the person that invented underwire bras. Can we do that please?
Report Post Tip

Yeah I agree with you Three, I have had problems in the past takeing them off girls. =)

O and Tony maybe you should read it...Ive heard you battle your not bad.
Report Post Tip
mugen faints
Report Post Tip
Mugen, you'll have my sympathy when you bitch about having to put one ON... Either yourself or a girl. Yourself preferably. Then wear it for 18 hours stuffed with water balloons and having one side BREAK while at work and stab you for 7 hours!!!!

Yes, then I will feel sorry for you..
Report Post Tip
What is this 'street battle' you speak of?
Report Post Tip
Its been awhile, im going to have to sit this one out with a long week and work ahread of me, but I will be following up with it and can promise ill take part in the next one.

-Dakine
Report Post Tip
Alright that sounds good DaKine I'm glad to see that this many people are interested.

HarrisonFord its a Rap Battle something like the battle thread in jail if you have ever seen it. Only way more organized and more seirious =).
Report Post Tip
I don't do rap but if you ever decide on a poem battle, I would be in. I will also throw in 100k towards the winnings
Report Post Tip
yes more money for me!
Report Post Tip
Thanks for the support Elana =)

If everything goes well a poem battle will probably be up next. I had no idea so many people would be interested.
Report Post Tip
For those that dont know the battle will be this friday in TheMilkRoom in Chicago.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: STREET BATTLE - are you in
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL