Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:19:22
Page:  1 
Looking Powerful Started by: RonJoyce on Jan 13, '09 19:17
As of right now, people can see how often you send messages to other people and some send allot while others send very few but I would like to have a little discussion about this. Does sending lots of messages make someone have more friends and more powerful or it is false and means nothing in a time when friends and family is needed the most to stay alive. After all, connections are not everything but are important and depending on rank in the family you could be getting and send out more messages.

Discuss!
Report Post Tip
The most feared people (Or agressive, judging by their profiles) never really reply to me, so I'm not sure how it works the more, the better...

-Louis
Report Post Tip
Don't look at it like that! This is a role playing game designed for people to chat and act!

It's more about bridging gaps and meeting new folks. Role playing, can't do that without sending messages. Some of us get into it and make connection. Just like going to school.

When in school you meet people and create long lasting friends. Friend talk, true friends share and teach what they know. Can't do that by not sending messages. The big guys started way back when. Like in war you stick with your best buddies and the new kids just out-there!

Keep sending those messages to them they will one day inclued you into their circle.
Report Post Tip
Well said Jack. Welcome to my circle of friends.

It matters not how many messages you send someone. It is not how often you talk to someone that gains you a friend, but what and how you say things. If you send me a message I tend to analyze the person behind the words more since they are addressing me and not the whole world.

And, connections are not only an important thing, I would go so far as to say they are the point of any community such as this one.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Looking Powerful
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL