Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:43:06
Page:  1 
The Diary of IzzyCreamcheese Frank Started by: ThomasRourke on Jan 16, '09 15:51
Much like his ancestry, our very own IzzyCreamcheese kept a well noted diary that I was able to lift from his house a few weeks ago. It took me a while to decipher and re-write as he did most of the scrawling in sparkle pen and invisible ink which required the use of a black light. It is obvious he didn't want his wife to read his most secret of thoughts. Here are the two passages I've succeeded in understanding so far:

28th December 2008

9:02 a.m. - Hey diary! Just woke up, it is so bright out today and I am feeling productive. I think I will start coding group crimes then move on to work in the new game. I wonder what Billy Bathtub's up to, I bet it's something really cool. I am so bubbly when I just wake up, I hope there are blue birds singing my song just outside. Oh well diary, it's time for breakfast, doubt I'll even have time to write in you later as I will be so busy coding. Take care!

9:05 a.m. - Oh that's just great, the wife forgot to put the rent check in the mail again. I don't get it diary, I physically wrote the check, addressed and stamped the envelope, and taped it to her eyelids. Wait until everyone in IRC hears about this one.

11:01 a.m. - Just got done ranting, I feel calm now and the day has returned to normalcy. I'm giddy because it's just about time for me to read the latest news on Fark and go hunting for new YouTube videos. My friends on IRC love my YouTube videos even though I don't say what they are when I paste the link. I am king of the obscure, skater!

1:38 p.m. - Oh man, YouTube is the most. I can't believe how much crazy stuff they have on there, they didn't have that when I was born in the 70's. I've compiled the top 5 videos today, number 2 is the one where the elephant paints a picture. How fucking crazy is that? Billy will yell at me again for posting YouTube links but whatever I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want to do, like play C.O.D. with all my cool new cats and abandon such great staples as CSS.

4:00 p.m. - Just got done a crazy session of Call of Duty! All my friends were superpsyched to play with me and I really anchored the team, I can tell because I got great compliments like, "You're weighing us down!" I really better get coding on cool new features, but you know what? I think I'll just go to a movie instead and miss the previews because those aren't vital to the experience at all and I like to make the people who go to movies with me's lives as miserable as possible and they can't see the awesome Watchmen trailers. Psych!

6:32 p.m. - Death Race was so good! I can't believe Jason Statham doesn't get more bodacious acting roles. He's like a modern day Martin Landau. Okay, foreal Izzy, you need to get coding now because if you don't then the whole day will be for not. Time to bone out, diary!

8:00 p.m. - Got some work done in my MS Paint collage! Now it's time for the best part of my day, the new Beverly Hills 90210. I can't wait to see what happens this week. The original series came out when I was 25, I can't believe how well the writing has translated into the new one. I'm definitely submitting it for a Cheers in TV Guide.

9:00 p.m. - I can't believe the wife doesn't like that show. I am so furious right now.

11:12 p.m. - Whatever, I'm over it. Time to code!

11:24 p.m. - Well, it was a productive day, diary, and now it is time for me to go to bed. Maybe I will see a shooting star and I can make a wish. All is right in the world and I have boundless love in my heart for everyone in the whole world, even the people who stole the CD player from my truck. Bye, skater!

29th March 2010

2:37 p.m. - Just finished group crime!
Report Post Tip
I knew you two were lovers.
Report Post Tip
I did too. And in a way... I'm kind of okay with it. :/
Report Post Tip
RUP RUP BIFFY
Report Post Tip
Kends wants a 3 some.....kinky :O
Report Post Tip
Don't make me come up there and spank you, young man.
Report Post Tip
I double chinchilla donut dare you!

:D
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Diary of IzzyCreamcheese Frank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL