Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:42
Page:  1 
The I Hate Clause Club Started by: RourkeyRourke on Jan 16, '09 20:51
A tall, handsome man in a sombrero passes you on the street. He hands you a piece of paper and you glance down and read it:

Why Join The I Hate Clause Club?

Are you thinking about joining The I Hate Clause Club? Let our members tell you what membership means to them and what it can mean for you:

I increased my professional expertise through knowledge gained from The I Hate Clause Club's Library.

The I Hate Clause Club has outstanding technical programs and seminars

I am the first in my organization to learn about up-to-date developments in the industry because of my membership in The I Hate Clause Club.

The I Hate Clause Club keeps me abreast of the latest in hating Clause.

There are lots of activities through my Local Sections.

I have the opportunity to network with others in my Clause-hating specialty through the AIChE Division I belong to.

There is a lot of prestige in belonging. It truly is Coolington Cooles.

I just love to hate on Clause and his nan.

In other words, members get a lot from their The I Hate Clause Club membership - the publications, technical forums and programs, networking tools, peer-reviewed journals and so much more.

They have the opportunity to give back - by advancing the exchange of knowledge, encouraging other hating Clause and professionals to get involved and applying the expertise they gain to enrich the world we live in.

For membership recruitment or to sign up directly, please contact Die_Clause.

You turn to ask the man where it came from, but he has already vanished into thin air. Gutted.
Report Post Tip
Couldn't of put it better myself, 27 members already and much more room for more!
Report Post Tip
Acutie approaches the audience of people and begins to speak

I recently joined the 'I Hate Clause Club' (IHCC)and i haven't felt better about anything in my entire life. Over the years i have tried to fit in at various different clubs, Book club, Bridge club, Line dancing and even darts. Ever since i joined the I Hate Clause Club i have never felt more welcome.

This is the bastard who couldn't deliver i when i needed him too, if you catch my drift.

This is the bastard who would rather play scrabble than massage my feet.

This is the bastard who took me to a caravan park for our honeymoon.

Join us today and together we can Hate Clause to our hearts content.
Report Post Tip
Membership has grown steadily since the first announcement on the streets.

Let it be known that we are still accepting applications.
Report Post Tip
Who's Clause?
Report Post Tip

Who's Clause?

Exactly.

This is one of the main tenets of our organisation.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The I Hate Clause Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL