Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:14:58
Page:  1 
MR is looking for a skilled webdesigner. Started by: Squishy on Jan 21, '09 11:48
I've been toying with the idea of refreshing the current GUI on MR for a while, but my search for a web designer has left me frustrated. As soon as someone hears "game", their price 10 folds because they assume it's a cash cow money maker. Those that are reasonably priced seem to fall short in the quality department. And those who offer their services for free, get in over their heads and it would never come to fruition.

I am looking for a web designer who is competent in clean functional fluid CSS, a little photoshop skill (nothing fancy, all the images will be greyscaled curves, borders, lines - nothing flashy)

If you feel you have the skills necessary and the spare time to see this through to completion - please contact me with a few samples of work.

We can discuss our budget and your price after we get our minds on the same wavelength as to what the end goal is.

Thank you,

Izzy
Report Post Tip
I have made webpages in the past that are now deleted, but never for a game.
Report Post Tip
My sister is a webpage designer for a company in Chicago. If you still need help contact me and I can see if she can help you with what you need.
Report Post Tip
I'd love to do this if I had the free time. I do a small side job as a designer for people from time to time.

If you cannot find anyone satisfactory I may be able to help a bit. But if you can find someone with more time to commit, by all means go with them.
Report Post Tip
http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/33231077irfunneh.jpg

Free of charge...you are welcome!
Report Post Tip
Lobotomy wins. Please.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MR is looking for a skilled webdesigner.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL