Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:00:12
Page:  1 
WAR! Right? No? Started by: ThomasRourke on Jan 21, '09 19:10
96 Members online in the last 60 seconds

It has been quite a while since numbers have hit such a profound peak without there being a shot fired. So unless any of you have something to fess up to me right this instant about killing something then this is truly an almost Martin Luther King Day miracle!

I wonder whether this is just some fluke, hm, oh well, at least now you are all totally looking at this because you are a bunch of bloodthirsty bastards who flocked online as soon SaintTonyCapone died looking for some action. I SAW YOU!!!
Report Post Tip
Pfft Thomas, you got me excited AGAIN.
Report Post Tip
I'm always excited.

Shifty eyes.
Report Post Tip
You are only get excited at night. Then you complain that you don't get enough sleep. Tsk Tsk.
Report Post Tip
Santino thinks the last two posts sound intensely provocative, but thinks it prudent to keep his mouth shut, lest risk getting shot by a Godmother and a Don at the same time.
Report Post Tip
Well a welt would make sleep hard

ZING!
Report Post Tip
How many people used to be online in the .org days? I remember the list being significantly longer.
Report Post Tip
107 Members online in the last 60 seconds = WAR (and a sprinkle of other small events)
Report Post Tip
here is a old screen shot

http://mysite.verizon.net/~maeir/missed.JPG
Report Post Tip
Crowley was a lot more people in general on org, but was before a lot of dupe detection existed. So may have been 3000 people registered but really only 2000 different people if that. So to have 200 online like sometimes there can be misleading
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: WAR! Right? No?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL