Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
La Famiglia Di DeLuca Started by: ElanaDeLuca on Oct 23, '07 10:11
Congratulations dear,well done and deserved.this has been a long time coming.i look forward to seeing your boldness in action.
Report Post Tip
Well well well. Now this was a great Auth. You have worked hard for this darling. For most parts my father worked alongside you, together we survived hardships and struggles. I am glad to see that you have been given your chance to prove to the community that you can run a well respected family.

Live long and prosper darling.
Report Post Tip
Gratz on your promotion to CL baby...*Raven pokes ya in the belly*
Report Post Tip
Good Job ElanaDeLuca looking forward to working for you.
Report Post Tip
Good luck, Elana.

I have known you, since you first came to these shores. I know that your family line breeds loyalty, respect, and many other great qualities. I wish you luck and hope you and Oliver prosper Chicago to make it even better.

-YouSuck
Report Post Tip
Listens to the speech of his old friend. He listens well due to the massive respect he has for her. After her speech he approaches her.

Congrats love. It is good to see you at the top. I wish you the best of luck in the world.

Our bloodlines go way back and over time I have grown to love you and can't wait to see what comes next.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Miss DeLuca, I know you wont disappoint! You deserve this opportunity.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia Di DeLuca
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL